Friday, December 28, 2012 11:03
This website wanttoknow.info provides a concise, reliable introduction to vital information of which few are aware. We specialize in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups which impact our lives and world. All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified using the links provided. Sources are always noted, with links direct to the information source provided when possible.
The WantToKnow.info team presents this information as an opportunity for you to educate yourself and others, and to inspire us to strengthen democracy and to work together for the good of all.
Frequent visitors can explore our most recent posts at this link. Summaries of recent news articles that should have made front page news are also available here. And you can read key excerpts from 20 of the most revealing major media news articles ever published at this link. For those new to this website, please read on.
Did you know that:
- Twenty leading journalists, including winners of several Emmys and a Pulitzer, have described being prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting riveting stories on major cover-ups.
- BBC News has exposed plans of the U.S. military to “provide maximum control” of the Internet, as detailed in a declassified secret Pentagon document signed by a former U.S. Secretary of Defense.
- Government documents released through the Freedom of Information Act show that the top Pentagon generals once approved plans to foment terrorism in major U.S. cities and even kill innocent civilians.
- A CBS News report quotes former U.S. Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, “According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.” That’s $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America.
- Multiple reliable sources show that you may be eating genetically modified food daily which scientific experiments have repeatedly demonstrated can cause sickness and even death in lab animals.
- Detroit’s leading newspaper reported that the 1908 Ford Model T boasted a fuel economy of 25 miles per gallon. Yet 100 years later, the EPA average mileage for all cars was still under 21 mpg.
- A highly decorated US General wrote a book titled War is a Racket, which clearly depicts how he was manipulated, and how most wars are waged largely to keep the coffers of certain big corporations filled.
- The former chief of a prestigious medical journal has revealed that the total profits of the ten drug companies in the Fortune 500 were more than the profits of the other 490 businesses combined.
- Declassified CIA documents open to the public leave no doubt that through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, secret mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins, and more.
- 3,000 respected leaders, including government officials and professors, have publicly expressed harsh criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Many even allege government complicity in the 9/11 attacks.
- For a list with links to excerpts of highly revealing media articles arranged by category, click here.
Note: If you are already aware of these cover-ups, please visit our page which will take you even deeper.
More here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/