This is from PH, sent to my email box this morning. I’ve reviewed it a bit, and although I cannot vouch for every detail here, it certainly looks like this helps to explain in a practical way how the TOPPT documents and UCC may be used
for one’s own individual cases.
As I understand it, PH is in a process herself with which she is trying to apply the principles in the TOPPT.
An Interactive Guide to Using the TOPPT New Paradigm Protocol Documents
1. There’s no need for anybody to be intimidated by the TOPPT material or the Uniform Commercial Code. Keep in mind that all laws are homespun grits ‘n’ gravy at their point of creation. Check into the Federalist Papers for a taste of this flavor. Laws get created by small groups of individuals and then ushered out into the world. They’re not monoliths handed down on tablets written in stone. That’s a quality we ascribe to them after the fact.
2. A secular language of metaphysics (as opposed to its ancient religious forms) is just starting to evolve. It’s still in its early stages, we’re maybe a generation into the effort. This is our starting point and, as always, we legitimately begin where we find ourselves. Many of the concepts introduced by TOPPT are inherently new, so it’s a challenge frame them within existing legal language. Plus Heather’s writing style is, well, lyrical. If you can push past these startling aspects of the documents, it’s easy to see the elegance of the structure that TOPPT created.
3. The New Paradigm Protocol documents read like somebody else’s legal laundry. This is by design, so that you can relax and feel free to use the documents as templates. Wherever you see strange name and place details inserted [whether they’re inside square brackets or not], in your mind’s eye replace those with details relevant to your own individual circumstances. It’s not hard to do. Following this process will bring swift comprehension of what’s going on here, exactly. Ideas will begin to spark.
4. Use the internet to go straight to the source. You can easily view the legal code corresponding to any UCC number simply by pasting the UCC number into a google search bar. This will take you to the heart of the action in one click. Try it with each of these six UCC numbers, just as an exercise: UCC 1-103; UCC 1-201 (31); UCC 1-308; UCC 3-419; UCC 3-501; UCC 3-505. The codes corresponding to these specific UCC numbers are the lynchpins of the TOPPT documents, no matter which country you live in. More on this below.
5. As a second exercise, look up these terms: ‘blood oath’ and ‘bond servant’. Keep the definitions of these phrases in mind when you encounter the Trustees’ signatures on the New Paradigm Protocol documents. Paying attention here will generate a strong intuitive understanding of what the documents themselves represent.
6. The interpretive guide to the New Paradigm Protocol documents linked here is especially important for quick study:
7. The New Paradigm Protocol document folder contains 13 documents in total (27 files) (6 MB) in a zip folder.
Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/9wepj88.
Briefly described, these 13 documents are:
UCC Financing Statement AMENDMENT ADDENDUM
• This legal form says that you have a right to take possession of assets belonging to you and demand compensation for damages.
EXAMPLE 1 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red.
EXAMPLE 2 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Again, pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red.
EXAMPLE 3 (Declaration of Violation of Rights)
• Once more, pay particular attention to Heather’s handwritten revisions on the page, legibly written in red and blue.
DECLARATION OF FACTS AND COMMERCIAL BILL
• This explanation outlines for the court the key principles supporting the New Paradigm Protocol documents.