Once again, it was not surprising that I was lead to the gemstone of Jade this month for vibrational support. We are experiencing record highs with the Sun’s CMEs and light particles blasting our planet. And with this event, comes an upheaval of anything hidden, distressing, or heavy. News events from all over the world are demonstrating these effects, where anything conspiratorial or dark is being exposed at accelerated rates. Don’t forget that you are a microcosm of these events. You may be feeling the chaotic energies from the deep purging the planet is enduring. After all, we are all one, with our root chakras extending and merging within the crystal core of Mother Earth.
If you feel like you are affected by these energies and need a bit of calming, this is the stone for you! Coming from the Persian word “jawid,” Jade actually means “eternal,” yet some sources say it means “courageous” and “adoring.” Considered the royal gem over 3000 years ago, it is prized as invaluable by the Chinese to this day. Jade has typically been worn to promote longevity and ensure prosperity for future generations for over 7000 years. Many boast about its magical and protective powers, including the harmonizing of the four lower bodies. This is because when the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual operate in harmony and balance, goals are easier to reach.
Soothing for the nervous system, Jade is the ultimate representation for tranquility and serenity. Commonly seen in the shade of green, Jade is found in every color of the rainbow. Green jade is thought to represent life and growth, assisting us in finding our true purpose and heart’s desire. Wearing it will assist you to see past your self-imposed limitations and bring the ideas of manifesting heaven on earth to fruition. Associated with the heart chakra, wearing this stone will ease our timidity to express the love within us. Negative thoughts are released while anxiety and fears become alleviated. This very healing stone opens up all of our heart chakras to Divine Love. It is said that Jade vibrates in harmony with the heart, magnetizing passion and adoration! Wow!
Coined as “The Stone of the Loins” in ancient days, Jade was believed to have great medicinal powers. It was said that if the stone was laid on the body in the area of the lower back or sides, it would cure kidney disorders. Jade is also excellent for the lungs, heart, thymus, and an overworked nervous system (i.e. PTSD). This stone is also good for strengthening the immune system, and promoting health in the organs that purify the blood. Other areas supported are the hips, spleen, and hair.
- Chakras – Fourth Chakra – Heart
- Minerals – Jadeite, Nephrite, and Chloromenlanite
- Herbs – Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, Mugwort, Patchouli
- Birthstone – May (Ancient)
- Zodiac – Pisces, Libra (Ancient)
- Planet(s) – Mercury, Jupiter
- Element – Water
- Guardian Angel – Anael
- Number – Vibrates at an 11
- Typical Colors –Green, yellow, red, lavender, black, and white
- Locations Found – China, New Zealand, Russia, Guatemala and the Swiss Alps
- Chinese Medicine – Decreases “heat” in the stomach
Keywords for Jade: Good luck stone, prosperity, deep wisdom, compassion, peace, balancing of male/female energies, courage, wisdom, justice, mercy, emotional balance, stamina, love, fidelity, humility, generosity, peace, harmony, longevity, fertility, serenity, wisdom, practicality, tranquility, balance, peace, harmony, moderation, perspective, equilibrium and stability, knowledge, compassion, wealth
- Spirituality: Jade is said to encourage self-realization and help us to recognize ourselves as spiritual beings.
- Longevity: For almost a thousand years, jadeite has been worshiped and ingested for its life-extending powers, believed to bring the holder a long and fruitful life .
- Luck: Know as a good luck and prosperity charm for centuries.
- Detachment: Helps you to be calm and accept your surroundings for what they are, instilling a sense of detachment to the chaos, and not claiming it for your own.
- Discernment: Helps the wearer to sense the truth in all situations.
- Dreams: Helps one remember their dreams, and provide help with dream-solving. Aids dream recall if placed under pillow.
- Desires: Also helps you in bringing your dreams into reality, and in making all things possible.
- Love Stone: given by lovers as a statement of their love and devotion to each other, and used in lovemaking for its known erotic properties and the enhancement of sexual performance, and increase in fertility.
- Humanitarian: It helps you to tune into the needs of others, rising above yourself, and gives you insight into their problems.
- Priorities: Helps you to put things in the proper perspective, and focus on the primary concerns for today.
- Confidence: assist in self assurance, self reliance, and self sufficiency.
Copyright © Alexandra Silby-Meadors All Rights Reserved. You may copy, forward, and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, keep the content complete, and include this copyright notice link: http://galacticconnection.com/jade-is-the-stone-of-the-month-for-october-2012