This new article from Ben highlights the changes that are taking place in Asia, and gives much of the background behind what has been taking place in North Korea over the years. I found this a fascinating story.
[As you may or may not know, Ben’s Paypal is now accepting new subscriptions, so I got signed up again. We’re back, baby! One small piece of supporting material comes from the fact that I was introduced to someone (somewhere, somehow, somewho, via some communication channel) who validated Ben’s character, and his heart. I have no more doubts about Ben and his work. Not that I ever had many before.
There is a bit at the end of this that explains how to subscribe to his weekly newsletter. Also I believe one could donate to his cause directly at email@example.com (via Paypal), should you feel so guided.]
- The old colonialist regime is Asia is falling apart fast and hysterical efforts to fan “territorial disputes,” will not save it.
- The North Koreans are saying they are representatives of the old imperial Japanese regime that was pushing for a greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere during World War 2.
- The Chinese for their part, are also preparing for a “paradigm shift,” in power…
- During the Vietnam war the North Koreans sent special forces to Vietnam to fight against the West… The survivors… said they were in Vietnam fighting on behalf of the Greater East Asian Co-prosperity sphere.
- North Koreans began kidnapping Japanese to recruit as agents… Police cooperating with the North Koreans in the kidnapping of Japanese citizens.
- After the cold-war ended, a US defector to North Korea… said he wanted to surrender and be granted immunity in exchange for revealing the North Korean spy network in Japan… This marked the beginning of the anti-North Korean kidnapping hysteria in Japan
- The head of the Aozora bank… was killed… in order to prevent him from objecting to his bank’s funds being used for this purpose.
- …the US Nazi authorities, terrified of losing their secret North Korean control grid in Japan, offered the North Koreans a regular supply of high quality forged… US dollar bills as well as an Asian amphetamines monopoly in exchange for a promise they would continue acting as the “bad guys.”
- …the Kim Jong-un regime is tired of being the Asian boogey man for Nazis and other Western fascist groups. That is why they have begun revealing many of their secrets…
- Now, [Yokota Megumi] has gone to meet her parents in Japan and reveal her true situation. This is being widely reported on the internet in Japan but [not] the fascist control[led media] grid…
- The remnants of the Nazi puppet regime in Japan are terrified of the world at large learning about their criminal activities…
- In a further sign of hysteria, the Nazis recently took a bunch… from Hong Kong…[to] a secret US missile base on the disputed Senkakau (Diaoyu) islands to raise a Chinese flag…. these… were all bribed to visit the Islands
- This show… is really just a sign of moral bankruptcy by the Nazi regime that seized power in the US… nothing more than signs of desperation and moral bankruptcy on the part of the old regime.
- The new Chinese government to be headed by Xi Jinping has already begun preparations for big changes in Asia this fall.
- …the White Dragon Society has proposed to the… non-aligned movement allies that the time has come to make a decisive move.
- One recommendation… these nations… buy up all existing US dollars… replace them with a new “world dollar or yuan.” After a certain period, all of the members of the 150-nation anti-imperialist alliance would then refuse to accept old dollars issued by the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate.
- The regime changes due this autumn in the US, China and Japan will provide a wonderful opportunity to deal a decisive blow to the genocidal Nazi cabal.
The old colonialist regime is Asia is falling apart fast and hysterical efforts to fan “territorial disputes,” will not save it. This can be seen in a flood of new revelations coming from the new regime in North Korea as well as in signals being put out by the new government scheduled to take power in China in November.
The latest revelation from North Korea is the stuff of fairy tales. Yokota Megumi, the 13-year old girl spirited away from Japan in 1977 is a member of the Japanese imperial family, according to multiple Japanese, North Korean and Chinese sources. She was taken to be married to North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in order to give the Kim dynasty imperial legitimacy. Her son, new North Korean leader Kim Jon-un, is now suggesting Yokota be given the title of “Empress Dowager.”
The North Koreans are saying they are representatives of the old imperial Japanese regime that was pushing for a greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere during World War 2.
The Chinese for their part, are also preparing for a “paradigm shift,” in power that will be preceded by a major purge of banks and industrial conglomerates linked to the old regime.