Ok, I am reading this thinking to myself how many more pieces of news, information, data, etc do we need to receive in order to QUESTION every major event that is broadcast by the mainstream media!!!! This just adds more fuel to the citizen’s fire hopefully that our government is NOT our ally.-A.M
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
By Susan Duclos – Published Weds. July 10, 2013 at 10:18 am.
Judicial Watch after having filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012, has obtained documents showing that Barack Obama’s Department of Justice had an active behind-the-scenes role in organizing Trayvon Martin protests against George Zimmerman.
The actions were taken by a DOJ unit called Community Relations Service.
JW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requested with the DOJ on April 24, 2012; 125 pages were received on May 30, 2012. JW administratively appealed the request on June 5, 2012, and received 222 pages more on March 6, 2013. According to the documents:
- March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
- March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
- March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
- March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
- April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
- April 11-12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.” – expenses for employees to travel, eat, sleep?
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton states “These documents detail the extraordinary intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman. My guess is that most Americans would rightly object to taxpayers paying government employees to help organize racially-charged demonstrations.”
After seeing what the Obama administration did to stoke racial tensions before the Zimmerman trial, it gives far more credence to a piece I read this morning over at BIN, written by Doug V. Gibbs, a longtime Internet radio host, conservative political activist, writer and commentator, who headlines with “Obama Plans Nationwide Race Riots If Zimmerman Is Found Innocent.”