20x’s Larger Than ‘Carrington Event’
by Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media
A new study just released indicates the June 2012 discovery by a team of Japanese scientists showing a spike in carbon-14 found in tree rings dating between 774-775 AD – was most likely caused by a CME (coronal mass ejection). Until now, the 1859 “Carrington Event” has been documented as the largest solar event to hit Earth ever recorded.
A research team lead by Adrian Melott, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Kansas and Brian Thomas, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Washburn University, have examined the evidence and zeroed in on the likely source of the 774-775 AD carbon-14 event.
It was noted that recent observations of stars similar to the Sun made by the Kepler satellite suggest that they are flaring at levels similar to that which they suggest – and higher – at average intervals of a few hundred to thousand years.
This new discovery has been titled the “Charlemagne Event” – named after Charlemagne’s victory over the Lombards during the same period. “What our team concluded was the Charlemagne Event would be 10 or 20 times greater than the Carrington Event of 1859″.
FULL ARTICLE – http://bit.ly/YGfwBV
- Healing Services
- Essences and Oils
- Alexandra’s Galactic Violet Ray Essences
- An Introduction to My Vibrational Essences
- From Alexandra’s Atelier of Ancient Alchemy
- Personalized Formulas
- Customized Essential Oil Blends For Your Specifications
- Galactic Essences Testimonials
- How To Use Essential Oils
- Patch Test Instruction For Essential Oils
- Essential Oils Provide Non-Invasive Therapeutic Effects For Many Ailments
- Healing For Pets
- Complementary Products
- Daily Blog
- Galactic Round Table
- About Alexandra
- Why This Website
- Galactic Tools
- Personal Tools
- Build A Bridge To The Golden Age
- A Galactic View of Earth
- Research A-F
- Research G-R
- Research S-Z
- Research Process
- Contact Us