by Georgi Stankov, September 15, 2013

www.stankovuniversallaw.com

I  will leave the explanation of this key issue in these final days that will also determine the time schedule of our ascension to Adama of Telos, who Carla personally met yesterday in the Inner Earth of Agartha. Thus the big circle is closed. Please, observe that this message was channelled to Aurelia Louise Jones before 2004 but its actuality is staggering:

 

itsabouttimeUnderstand that there is a small group of people on the  planet who arrogantly believe they “own this planet.” They  also believe they can do anything they please, no matter  what the cost or how much pain and suffering is imposed  on humanity and the Earth. In order to maintain the status quo of manipulation, domination and control, they need  to keep all of you in servitude, in whatever manner and to  whatever extreme you allow them to do so. They intend  to maintain their enjoyment of 90% of the wealth of this  planet while the rest of humanity struggles to survive on  the remaining 10%. 

Those in control, dear ones, have a  personal agenda. They want these  conflicts more than anything else.

The path to power is a strange one. Those who are driven  by greed and the need to dominate misuse the Earth’s  resources. They ignore the call of the Divine within that  guides them to serve the greater good. Their actions spring  not from the heart of unity, but from fear and separation of  their altered ego.

The Creator has already taken this precious planet back  into His embrace and you are now under the jurisdiction  of the Great Central Sun. These rulers know very well that the decree to end their dominance has been issued from the  Great Central Sun. Nevertheless, out of desperation, they cling to the hope that they may succeed in a last attempt for  total world control and domination. 

Recognize that they are ready to risk “everything” in an attempt to delay a  little longer their day of accountability.

Without any evidence of crimes (see Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.), they are still accusing others in order to validate their own actions. Without  the support of the rest of the world, they go ahead with their plans; but know in your hearts, my precious friends, the time of ruthless patriarchal dominance is coming to an end. They will soon be accountable for their actions against humanity. Be aware that their fears are far greater than yours. That is why they are so determined to play their “last card.” And I do mean “their last card.” They do not have any more after this.

Volume II: Aurelia, Telos-2-Messages for the Enlightenment of a Humanity in Transformation, page 10-11,  http://www.novedad.cl/box/Telos/ENG_Telos-2.pdf