- The National Security Agency’s (“NSA”) overbroad and unconstitutional spying on American citizens needs to be curtailed and limited to those who are legitimately related to terrorism, terrorist acts, or those who are or could be linked to breaches of national security.
- The rules of engagement, which favor Muslim jihadists, must be changed in order to preserve the lives of American military units.
- The attempt at socializing the United States of America by enacting the unconstitutional health care plan ObamaCare, must be blocked and Obamacare as it stands must be repealed.
- The current administration must agree to significantly lower taxes for all U.S. citizens.
- The Internal Revenue Service must be abolished entirely leaving in place only a reasonable consumption or flat tax.
- Immigration reform is critical to our nation’s survival. We must seal the borders, not allow any illegal immigrants into the country. We must come up with a plan that does not involve amnesty.
- The budget deficit must be significantly reduced.
- The President must submit himself to examination and appear in front of a citizens’ grand jury to answer questions under oath regarding his illegal, treasonous and impeachable actions during his presidency.
- The President must provide a physical, original copy of his birth certificate to We the People and submit himself to the scrutiny of qualified forensic experts.
- The United States must not push for a Palestinian State on the West Bank.
- The United States must support the Egyptian military and rid all Muslim Brotherhood ties.
- The United States of America must support Israel in a preemptive strike against the Islamic Republic of Iran to destroy its nuclear facilities.
- Pledge that our Second Amendment rights to bear arms will never be abridged and that our weapons of self-defense will never be confiscated.
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these States; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the current President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, is a history repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world and a list of demands that require resolution.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury and blatant lies. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Now have We been wanting in attentions to our current President. We have warned him and his administration from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded him of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We the People, therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these States, solemnly publish and declare, That these United States are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; free from the tyranny of President Barack Hussein Obama and his compromised and corrupt Democrat and Republican Party enablers in Congress and the courts, that they are Abolished from all Allegiance to the current government’s regime, and that all political connection between them and the current government, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, We the People have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, We the People mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor to save our beloved nation and preserve the freedoms bequeathed to us by the Founding Fathers.