Good one Ari!-A.M.
FIELD TECHNIQUE – 13
A. THE EPSILON SEQUENCE
All languages represent portions of the tonal vibration scalar-templates that make up the scalar-grid of the body’s manifestation blueprint. Written language symbols are scalar-standing-wave guides that translate into tonal vibration electrical impulse within the body’s scalar template. The electrical impulses emerging from oral and written language forms effect the functions of the DNA, physical body and the perceptual facilities of embodied consciousness.
Language patterns translate into mathematical codes within the contours of consciousness and the body’s blueprint, serving as operational instructions to the body-mind-spirit system. The Epsilon Sequenceutilizes 4 specific language symbols from the Greek alphabet to engage specific, tonal vibrations and mathematically sequenced, interdimensional electrical impulses within the body’s scalar-wave template. Thismathematical formula for directing interdimensional electrical impulse through the body and DNA template serves to block, disengage and neutralize the inorganic scalar-frequency transmissions used in most types of visitor interdimensional implant technologies.
This simple technique can be used any time to clear the bio-energetic field of inorganic and unnatural frequency implants, and can be used in attempted abductions directly to override the bio-neurological blockintruder visitors use to immobilize their abductees. It is unlikely that visitors, such as the Zeta, will proceed with an attempted abduction or implantation if they cannot immobilize the abductee using their standard motor-function override frequency-pulse technologies. This technique is also useful in blocking the dis-harmonic, disease-causing frequencies of UHF, ULF, and Electro-Magnetic Emanations, and energetic transmissions such as those used in HAARP, EMP, and Scalar-Pulse technologies.
1. Visualize the Epsilon Symbol in the color-frequency of Gold (8th-dimension) stationed at the Pineal Gland in the center of the brain. INHALE. Then use the EXHALE breath to move the Symbol down the Central Vertical Current of the body to the area of the Base of the Spine, in the center of the Tail Bone (where the dormant Kundalini “life-force energies” are stored).
2. Breathe normally while visualizing the Symbol inside the Tail Bone, and mentally repeat 3 times the words “Epsilon-Phi-Beta-Phi” (a tonal-vibration “Mantra” that translates into mathematical-electrical instructions for the body’s scalar template).
3. Use the next INHALE breath to draw the Epsilon Symbol back up the Central Vertical Current of the body to the 4th Heart Chakra. EXHALE and breathe normally while visualizing the Symbol inside of the 4th Chakra.
4. On the next EXHALE, repeat the “Epsilon-Phi-Beta-Phi” Mantra mentally while using the EXHALE breath toexpand the image of the Epsilon Symbol out of the 4th Chakra into the bio-energetic field, as if the Symbol now surrounds the entire body like an “egg” of energy.
5. INHALE and repeat the Mantra again, then use the next EXHALE to push more energy from the 4th Chakra into the image of the Epsilon Symbol surrounding the body, making the Symbol glow bright Gold. Repeat theMantra once more on the next INHALE, and once more “energize” the Epsilon Symbol around the body with the EXHALE.
6. Focus your attention at the Pineal Gland and once more visualize the Gold Epsilon Symbol in the Pineal, while mentally repeating the Mantra 3 times. Upon completing the Mantra, INHALE—and on the EXHALEpush the Symbol out of the Pineal Gland into the bio-energetic field around the head until it disappears.
Gold Epsilon Symbol
Greek Letter “Theta”