Posted on August 03, 2013 by itccs
The Brussels Proclamation of August 4, 2013
I do not agree with your presumption that Popes and Kings cannot be judged like other men, or are incapable of wrong. If there is any presumption, it is the other way, against holders of power … There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Historic responsibility must therefore make up for the want of legal responsibility.
Lord Acton, 1887
On February 25, 2013, the Roman Catholic Church and its highest officials were lawfully convicted of engaging in Crimes against Humanity and an international Criminal Conspiracy to aid and abet child trafficking. This verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice found that the Church and its governing body, the Vatican, Incorporated, constitutes a criminal body under international law. (1)
On July 11, 2013, Pope Francis 1, Jorge Bergoglio, confirmed the criminal status of his church by establishing new internal church policies that counsel and compel criminality among his followers, clergy and employees. These policies and Bergoglio’s own public statements reaffirm the existing canon law that protects child rapists, Crimen Sollicitationis, by directing all Catholics to suppress evidence of child rape and trafficking within their church, and threatening punishment of those who disclose such evidence. (2)
By these remarks and policies, Bergoglio has not only ordered his followers to break the law but to commit treason in their own countries by violating child protection laws and undermining police agencies. The Pope, in short, is not simply facilitating international child abuse and human trafficking, but is heading a criminal conspiracy against the sovereignty of other states and the law of nations.
Under international law, such actions amount to an act of war; and those responsible are justifiably declared to be an enemy of peace-loving humanity.
Let it be known to the world, therefore, that Jorge Bergoglio, the head of the Church of Rome, is indeed such an enemy of humanity. Accordingly, on Thursday, August 1, 2013, a Bench Warrant Order was issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels for the immediate arrest and trial of Jorge Bergoglio for these crimes.
Let it also be recognized that as a proven international criminal body engaged in human trafficking, money laundering and child torture, the Roman Catholic Church constitutes an International Criminal Organization that is waging war against humanity, its children, and its laws.
Accordingly, the Roman Catholic Church is subject to all of the sanctions provided by the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (2000). These sanctions include the seizure of all funds, property and assets of the Church, the arrest of Church officers, and the return of all stolen lands and goods held by the Church. (3)
In effect, recognized criminal bodies like the Vatican and its church have forfeited their right to exist and are considered by civilized humanity to be dissolved. Not only their wealth but their policies, laws and authority are forever annulled. And anyone who participates in such disestablished organizations or who pays for their operations is committing a crime by colluding with convicted felons.
The top officers of the Church of Rome, starting with Pope Francis himself, are in fact fugitives from justice, under bona fide arrest warrants issued on August 1 and earlier, on March 5, 2013. (4) Therefore, these church officers no longer have any legal or moral claim to the allegiance or obedience of anyone, and both they and their organization must be actively repudiated and disestablished, under the law.
On a broader level, the conviction and disestablishment of this criminal institution is not only legal and necessary, but long overdue. For it is an indisputable fact that for centuries, the Church of Rome has acted as a predatory foreign power waging unrestricted warfare against humanity.
The Church of Rome and its client governments have unlawfully attacked, occupied and destroyed other nations, raped and drained lands of their vast wealth and vitality, waged cruel wars of aggression and genocide against other peoples and murdered millions of them, restricted and subverted their rights and liberties, stolen, tortured and destroyed countless children, and kept the world in a state of fear, dependency and impoverishment. And these crimes continue today, with the help of governments around the world.
Some of these colluding powers, including the Crown of England and the government and churches of Canada, have also been indicted and convicted by our Court for such genocidal crimes, and now stand under the same legal order of disestablishment and annullment. But any government or agency in the world that continues to recognize or subsidize the criminal Church of Rome and its officials is objectively engaged in a crime and is also subject to sanctions.
In particular, the government of Italy, through its obligations to the Vatican under the so-called Lateran Treaty, is an active participant in the crimes of the Roman Catholic Church, and through this Treaty is engaged in the same Criminal Conspiracy and War Crimes of that Church.
The Italian government and any state that funds or recognizes the Vatican can therefore justifiably be considered rogue terrorist regimes that are a threat to humanity, and are subject to the full weight of the law, sanctions and force normally employed against war-making nations.
And this is the nub of the issue: why it is necessary, to quote Lord Acton, for history to pronounce judgement on criminal regimes when established laws refuse to do so. Today, history is embodied in the capacity of men and women everywhere to reclaim the law and use it to disestablish the powers that have for centuries oppressed them and destroyed their children.
Our International Common Law Court of Justice is a first step in this reclamation, and its conviction of Pope Benedict and the Vatican last February was an opening salvo heard around the world. Today, this August 4 Proclamation is the next step in annulling the power of the oldest and most violent corporation in human history: the Church of Rome.
As such, this Proclamation is both a statement of purpose and a Legal Instrument by which men and women everywhere can adhere to the law and justice, and enforce the verdict of history and this Court against the Vatican and its criminal regime.
Therefore, let it be known and enacted that:
1. Jorge Bergoglio, the so-called Pontiff of the Church of Rome, is a wanted criminal under international law. All men and women are compelled to assist the Sheriffs and deputized Agents of this Court in arresting Bergoglio and bringing him into our Common Law Court for trial and sentencing.
2. As of this date, the Roman Catholic Church is declared to be a transnational criminal organization that has forfeited its wealth, property and authority, and its right to exist as a corporate body. It is forthwith dissolved as an organization, and its policies and laws are annulled. All persons are compelled to neither associate with nor fund this criminal body, under pain of fine and imprisonment.
3. All citizens of every nation are authorized to assist in the active disestablishment of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican, Incorporated, by peacefully seizing the assets, property and wealth of this Corporation, and performing citizen arrests on Roman Catholic Church officials and clergy, especially known or suspected child rapists.
This Proclamation, signed and dated by the user, will constitute the legal authorization of these actions, as will the adjoining Bench Warrant Order issued by our Court on August 1, 2013.
These facts and the authority of the Court are hereby proclaimed and ratified by the Bearer of this Proclamation.
Issued on the Fourth Day of August in the year 2013 in the City of Brussels in Belgium, under the authority of The International Common Law Court of Justice
This Proclamation is issued in nine languages and is being proclaimed publicly in twenty one countries, and across the world
George Dufort, LL.B., Secretary of the Court
4 August, 2013
ICLCJ – 04/08/13
1. Under international law, a criminal organization is “three or more persons in or outside a nation who have as their main purpose or activity the facilitation or commission of one or more serious offenses that, if committed or counselled, would likely result in the receipt of a material benefit, directly or indirectly, by the group or any persons in the group … Facilitation of an offence does not require knowledge of the offence being committed or facilitated, or that an offence actually be committed.” (Black’s Law Dictionary, and also see www.itccs.org/ICLCJ for the evidence of the crimes by the Vatican for which it was found guilty by the Common Law Court).
3. Refer to the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto(November 15, 2000), particularly Articles 5, 6 and 12.
4. See www.itccs.org/ICLCJ and the appended Bench Warrant Order of August 1, 2013.