Thursday, January 23, 2014
London, UK: After being swamped with phone calls and a threat of an occupation, the authorities at the Park Royal Mental Health Centre have released incarcerated “thought criminal” David Compan, an ITCCS activist.
“They were going to hold him for ‘examination’ for at least 28 days, but now suddenly he’s free” explained Rhianne Mockridge, ITCCS organizer in Coventry, England and a friend of David.
“We know it’s because of the stink people were raising about David. The phones were ringing off the hook at the hospital so much that they stopped answering them! Thanks to everyone for their help, it’s meant everything”.
David was originally arrested last month for posting the common law notices about the conviction of Pope Benedict, Queen Elizabeth and other officials for crimes against children. (see www.itccs.org)
David, Rhianne and others in Coventry will proceed now to convene a public court to prosecute other church and state officials for crimes against the community. They are joined by similar common law courts that are assembling in Holland, Canada and the United States. (see below)
For more information and to participate, contact email@example.com.
Well done, everyone! The power of the people always trumps lies!
New Common Law court cases, website and radio program are announced
1. The Brussels-based International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) has launched its own website at www.iclcj.com.
“We have courts convening in four countries this week, around issues as diverse as child trafficking, mortgage fraud and chemtrails” said George Dufort, the Court Secretary, from Brussels today.
“Obviously it’s time to display online their work and their documentation, so that their eventual verdicts can be understood and enforced by the community”.
Similarly, the ICLCJ is collaborating with the alternative media network Radio Warrior to host an initially monthly blog radio program known as We the Jury on the last Saturday of every month at 4 pm Eastern time and 9 pm GMT. The first broadcast will be this Saturday, January 25 at www.radiowarrior.ca.
2. Child trafficking and the Guilt of Pope Francis – Mortgage Fraud – and Atmospheric Chemical Spraying: The new ICLCJ cases
The Central Office of the ICLCJ has announced today three new court actions to commence under its auspices by March 15. These cases are:
1. A prosecution of international child trafficking, including the role of the Vatican and the present Pope Francis in aiding and abetting this crime. Launched by the Central Court in Brussels and by the Common Law Court of Holland.
2. A prosecution of fraudulent mortgage practices by banks and government agencies in the United States. Launched by the Common Law Court of New Hampshire.
3. A prosecution of those responsible for atmospheric chemical spraying (“chemtrails”). Launched by the Common Law Court of Long Island, New York.
The aim of all of these cases, brought by citizen prosecutors, will be to halt such criminal practices and to jail those liable and responsible.
These court cases will be guided by Natural Law, the protocols of due process, and the philosophy and procedures laid out in the Common Law Training Manual found online at www.itccs.org.
To volunteer for the citizen juries of these court actions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued by ITCCS Central, Brussels – 23/1/14