This bears watching. . . ~J
From a reader, who says: I have seen two seperate articles today from London….one bank exec from JP Morgan plunged to his death off of the JP Morgan building and another retired exec has hung himself…plus article about the Queen suffering financial loss….sounds like something may be going down!
I’m looking for other links to these stories! ~J
* * * * * * *
London Stunned By Spate Of Financial Worker Deaths
Seena Photos/Didier Delmas
A series of deaths among finance workers has shaken London and raised more concerns about stress levels of bankers, Ben Wright and David Enrich of The Wall Street Journal report.
On Tuesday morning, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee died after falling from the roof of the European headquarters of JP Morgan in London.
The man, Gabriel Magee, was a vice president in the investment bank’s technology department, a source told WSJ.
On Sunday, London police found William Broeksmit, a 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, dead in his home after an apparent suicide.
Last week, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG died. The cause of death has not been made public.
WSJ notes that last August, the finance chief at Zurich Insurance Group AG committed suicide and left a note blaming the company’s chairman for creating an unbearable work environment.
* * * * * * *
Matt Drudge, founder of the Drudge Report
A mysterious four-word tweet by Internet news hound Matt Drudge has some people wondering if the founder of the popular Drudge Report knows something crucial the rest of the nation needs to know.
His cryptic message on Twitter Jan. 24 reads: “Have an exit plan … ”
The short note has no other explanation, but it comes in a series of tweets both before and after which include messages such as:
- “My biggest fear as editor of Drudge Report is people are slamming off all news and politics. Disgusted, frustrated … and going off the grid.” (Jan. 16)
- “Only in a fading nation would it become WHERE to store gov’t spying on its citizens. Any free people would demand it STOPPED and DESTROYED!” (Jan. 19)
- “They are going after the Obama critics with indictments. VA Gov. Now Dinesh D’souza. Holder unleashing the dogs…” (Jan. 23)
- Holder dangling ‘indictments’ over News Corp’s head too. Behavior modification… http://t.co/O2fwJO7xty (Jan. 23)
- “Have an exit plan … ” (Jan. 24)
- “Ran a mile in 7-minutes this morning, imagining Michelle Obama was chasing me with a long needle and syringe…” (Jan. 27)