The more we learn about microwave technology, the more questionable it should become as to why we even should be so enamored with it. The latest thing we have to thank cell phone microwaves for is their ability to accelerate the release of mercury in dental amalgam (silver) fillings! Don’t believe that? Well, here’s a published paper that says so.

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 1.50.37 AM

In the Abstract of that paper, this is stated:

It appears that MRI and microwave radiation emitted from mobile phones significantly release mercury from dental amalgam restoration. Further research is needed to clarify whether other common sources of electromagnetic field exposure may cause alterations in dental amalgam and accelerate the release of mercury.

What other common sources of electromagnetic field exposures can they be referring to?

There are Smart Meters for electric, natural gas and water customers. And then there’s Wi-Fi commonly found in restaurants, public places and classrooms in the USA—although many countries now are taking Wi-Fi out of schools, exercising the “Precautionary Principle.”

Can you imagine your cell phone is affecting your teeth and brain by releasing mercury from the fillings in your teeth! Mercury is a neurotoxin! Here’s an excellent overview about that, which ought to make every cell phone user think twice, I’d say.

However, there is much more health damage, known medically as “Non-thermal” adverse effects, from microwave technologies than consumers realize or know.

Kids, in particular, are affected more adversely than adults not only from their cell phones but the Wi-Fi routers they are exposed to while sitting in their classrooms. One young man in Massachusetts can’t go to school because of the problems he suffers from classroom Wi-Fi, so his parents have initiated a lawsuit to get relief.

Pennsylvania Smart Meter Awareness * PASMA recently issued a Press Release, “Microwave Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Lawsuit Going to Trial,” which I’d like to share with my readers.

Why? Because your kids may be complaining of headaches, nausea and dizziness while in school—or even at home if you’ve recently had an AMI Smart Meter retrofitted on to your house—and now you can do something about getting help and relief.

READ MORE