Published on Apr 16, 2012
Mind & Its Potential is a vibrant and stimulating conference experience which will attract 1,000+ delegates! We are committed to bringing together the world’s preeminent scientists, researchers, philosophers and creative thinkers in order to offer you an experience second to none.
Mind and its Potential Conference, 2011 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre.
CHANGE YOUR MIND: CHANGE YOUR BRAIN
You are not your brain
• How does the brain work? What happens in an overactive brain circuit?
• Why do we so often feel besieged by bad brain wiring?
• Is it possible to free ourselves from destructive thoughts and actions and to change bad habits for good?
• How to identify and work with negative brain impulses
• Making your brain work for you — the 4-Step solution for changing bad habits, ending unhealthy thinking, and taking control of your life
Dr Jeffrey M Schwartz, leading neuroplasticity researcher and coauthor of the just released You Are Not Your Brain and the groundbreaking books Brain Lock and The Mind and the Brain; Department of Psychiatry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
Visit our Website: www.mindanditspotential.com/au
Read our Blog: blogs.terrapinn.com/happiness
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/mindconference