By Jose Luis Stevens
The frequency of the Earth is shifting, The hertz frequency of the earth is dropping temporarily while changes are being made from the core of the galaxy and from beyond this galaxy. This affects every human, animal, and plant on the planet and the climates and atmospheres of every planet in the solar system. We see animals and plants going extinct or migrating at a rapid pace to ensure their survival as the climate changes. Human beings, being highly adaptive, tend to remain in place as the climate shifts and the frequency of the earth shifts underneath their feet along with the climate. The result is that they are experiencing many changes in their everyday lives that they do not clearly understand. Let us look at some examples. This list will not be pretty so bear with me.
We see an ever increasing level of mass murders as unstable individuals lose their grip and begin to act violently irrational. Mass murders are now almost a weekly event and many of them are now going unreported or under reported as they are no longer regarded as news by the media. As the changes intensify, people who are less unstable at this time will become more unstable and will begin to act similarly irrational. Many people will have psychotic outbreaks or flare with tempers uncharacteristic of them. There will be a great deal of poor judgment as people fail to grasp what the appropriate behavior is any more.
The suicide rate for the American military is rising at alarming rates. Many in the military brass are regarding these suicides as an epidemic. While in the past they were mostly concentrated among new recruits, now the focus is shifting to career military. While there are some obvious reasons for this increase such as frequent deployments, ever increasing stress, inadequate preparation for civilian life, violent unpredictable wars, and so on, there are less understood reasons.
The planet is undergoing a paradigm shift from young soul values to mature soul values and from child level values to adolescent values. In other words, the planet is going through puberty. People no longer see and accept actions and behaviors that were formerly seen and accepted as normal. Behavior expected of troops in the past is now no longer acceptable to them and they are feeling the terrible stress of this disconnect. Many soldiers can no longer accept what they are asked to do and what they have done in the field of battle and have lost the meaning of their lives. Loss of meaning is always behind self-destructive acts. You cannot train people to be destructive now and expect they will not also become self-destructive because increasingly there is no difference between how people behave toward others and how they treat themselves.
In the case of mass murderers, most of these individuals kill themselves after they have killed many other people. Why? Similarly they are self destructive as well as destructive toward others.
Politicians have abandoned all civility and are blatantly attacking each other, blatantly twisting the accuracy of their accusations to try to paint the other side in the worst possible light. Enormous amounts of money are being spent to essentially buy elections. As we have increasingly seen, democracy is becoming a thing of the past as political parties will stop at nothing to control the outcome of elections. You may argue that this is nothing new but never before have we seen the scale upon which corruption is running the show in the United States. It’s clearly all about the money now and honorableness is long gone.
Autism is now an epidemic and no one knows why except for the statistics pointing to cesarean births and the stunting of the development of the digestive tract as a result. The environment is increasingly toxic to human beings, but no one wants to tackle the problem because there are too many interests at stake. People’s right to pure drinking water is being lost as corporations buy up the water resources for profit. Cancer is at an all time high despite an enormous industry dedicated to its eradication. Droughts are drying up the land and huge amounts of corn are being targeted for transportation instead of feeding people.
We could go on and on here as we examine the corporate world, the banking system, the state of education, the state of medical care, social services, food distribution, transportation, energy needs, the infrastructure of the nation and so on. They are all collapsing in one way or another and each is running out of time for viable solutions. There is no coordinated plan or attempt to deal with a world that is rapidly changing into something entirely new. So, the present situation is a little like watching a tsunami engulf a city in slow motion or watching an earthquake level a city similarly in slow motion. It is like everyone is watching in horror, transfixed, and paralyzed, as the world disintegrates slowly around them.
The changes in how people operate, due to the paradigm shift, are not at all understood by officials in charge and those seeking to study the problem. They simply don’t have access to the information that would explain the nature of the problem. So officials just scratch their heads and go on thinking as they always have. This is the famous backing into the future syndrome. We only know where we have been, don’t have any information about where we are going, and don’t know what we don’t know. So we don’t anticipate well, don’t understand change well, and try to solve problems with old solutions that are no longer adequate. It is beyond most people to understand the enormity of what is happening. We cannot make cosmetic changes. We are up against a massive paradigm shift that will require our way of life to be rethought from the ground up. Everything must change from cultural norms, economies, and politics, to education, medical care, our business philosophies, and how we understand the nature of reality.
Now if you have read this far you could either feel rather discouraged or fearful of what is happening. Fortunately, all this has been predicted and foreseen by those who have always understood the cycles and patterns of change and evolution. The Mayans, Hopis, Tibetans, Incas, and other indigenous peoples of the planet have tried to get our attention to warn us of what is happening, but we have ignored them or not taken them seriously. Why? Is it because we don’t want to hear them because what they have been saying is bad for the greed philosophy of present day business practices? They can only be ignored so long. Soon everyday reality will demonstrate what they have been telling us. Yet they do point to solutions that can help us. In fact, they predict not ultimate disaster but a rennaissance after a time of convulsion, a genuine phoenix rising from the ashes of a world paradigm shift. The future is brighter than anyone could have guessed, but there is a price. The price is our own comfort and the frightening experience of near catastrophe, the spector of destruction of the human race. Indeed many have already given up and resigned themselves to the ultimate disaster, a disaster that has no future, one that will not take place.
The solutions suggested by our ancestors, who mapped out our challenges in the form of prophecies, are not to barricade ourselves in some kind of personally made fort with stockpiles of supplies and weapons. That is just more old paradigm thinking. That kind of thinking is disconnected, making it seem as if life is competitive and one must survive at all costs while others die. This is a little like the absurdity of one cell of the body saying, “See you guys later. I am going off on my own to survive”. If we look around and realize that there is only one being playing the game of multiple human beings, then we understand that it is all for one and one for all. I help you because you are me and you help me because I am you. We are related. We are more than relatives. We are all cells in the same big body. We are interdependent and we must problem solve together if we wish to successfully make the paradigm shift, and we will.
Any individual cell cannot make the difference needed for a body to survive. You cannot on your own solve this enormous challenge nor can I. But you and I with a few others can begin to make the difference by unifying our minds. We can indeed do what is suggested in the prohecies.
- The first order of business is that we make a pact that we are going to succeed no matter what. We need to have an unshakeable faith that we are going to navigate this transition with ultimate success. In other words, we believe in our resilience and adaptability. There is no option for failure.
- Next, we recognize that we are unable to make the transition alone even if we work together. There is no possibility of success without asking for help from an intelligence that is far beyond our own. We can call it whatever we want, Source, Essence, Spirit, God, the Creator and so on but the bottom line is that we need that source at our backs or we will just recreate the same old same old. Fortified with unshakeable faith and the intelligence and love of the universe behind us, there is no question that we will succeed. This is essentially the foundation of what we need to move forward.
- Next, we must know what we want to create. What is the new dream? What do we want to feel like in the future? How do we want our relationships to be? What do we want for our children, for seven generations? This is a tall order, for it is trying to imagine a world that we have never experienced before. The trick then is not to try to problem-solve and figure out the future. Rather, it is simpler to go for what we know. We know when we feel good. We know what makes us feel good. We know that love makes us feel good and makes everyone else feel good as well. This is not so difficult. Are we willing to live in a world where love is the prevailing paradigm? Yes, it means giving up violence and revenge as solutions, they never worked, never. It means taking care of each other, our children, our bodies, and our planet. This does not take a high IQ to figure out.
- We will have to ask ourselves some hard core questions. Are we willing to let go of greed as our guiding principle? Are we willing to grant access to everyone a higher standard of living without sacrificing all the resources of the planet? Are we willing to share the planet with everyone else?
- Are we willing to let go of our attachments to ways of seeing, believing, and behaving, all spawned by an outdated paradigm? Are we willing to question what patriotism looks like, how religion should dictate our behavior, and our attachment to what the masculine and the feminine look like?
- Are we willing to embrace new methods, new beliefs, and new ways that give us back the responsibility for our own health, our own well being, and our own prosperity?
The future is brighter than we ever thought possible. Endless, almost free sources of energy await us. Incredible health and well-being will be at our finger tips. We will have access to almost inconceivable powers to shape, recreate, and beautify our environment. Almost anything we can imagine, we will be able to invent, construct, and utilize. Our children will amaze us with their potential and what they can actualize at ages we never before thought possible. Human beings will begin to unlock the secrets of the universe, the heavens, what lies beneath our feet, and how we interface with our environments. All the wasted potential of people restricted by poverty and prisons will be unleashed for constructive purposes. Education will look nothing like it does today. The politics of today will look like someone’s nightmare compared with the enlightened governance of tomorrow. All this will take time. In sixty years it will be much better. In one hundred and twenty years life will be unrecognizable. In three hundred years anything could be possible. You get the idea.