|The Nikola Tesla Institute, founded in 2012 in Brasília, Brasil is a scientific organization with a goal of popularization of new energy research. The private research laboratory is located near the lake Paranoa in the capital of Brazil.|
|The Nikola Tesla Institute is conducting various researches in the fields of New Energy Technologies and Innovative Transportation. Currently The Nikola Tesla Institute is looking for people with a special interest and knowledge relevant to Tesla Disc Turbine technology. People with expertise in fluid dynamics, boundary layer science, laminar flows and vortex science. Also research is on-going in the following fields:
• Zero Point Energy Sources
The main principles and scope of The Nikola Tesla Institute are:
1. To promote and organize research and development of New Energy Technologies as well as testing existing technologies for further development. The criteria as to whether a model or concept is “right” or “wrong, will be if it is useful and does predict some new and useful results. Models, devices, concepts etc. are allocated resources commensurate with the indication of substantially higher energy efficiency than today’s current levels.
2. Emphasis is given to technologies that will provide the consumer with power on demand locally at the place of consumption as opposed to the principle of centralized units generating and selling the energy to the consumer. Once the consumer, be it household or factory, has acquired a device, the energy will be FREE, thus comfortably ensuring the buying power of the world markets both for the devices and for the oil based durable products at their substantially and appropriately increased values, as well as enabling a progressive dismantling of the existing and disastrous energy structure of the World.
3. Releasing all developed technologies to the world public and to industry. This will ensure the rapid widespread distribution of NET worldwide and at the same time provide protection from control and monopolies. The Internet provides the perfect tool to achieve this objective at virtually no cost. Any member in the world, be it Government agency, organization, individual, entrepreneur or business entity will have access to the complete blueprint collection of the Institute, free of charge. However, if and when production of any device is initiated, The Nikola Tesla Institute appeals to the beneficiaries to reciprocate to the extent of their means in order to ensure continuity. The philosophy is “Technology Open Sourcing”. Of course, any independent patents included and used in devices are respected and negotiated directly with the patent owner/s.
4. Scientific community education activities to create a core of mainstream and respected scientific and institutional support for this new science.
5. Appointing selected independent laboratories and researchers for conducting replication of the various technologies so as to provide credibility and quality approval for the products.
6. Inter-Governmental education activities to create firm support among political leaders, friendly government agencies, regulatory entities and others that can in turn create real political currency in favor of these new energy systems.
7. Mass media and public support creation by professional disclosure of the technology as soon as it is developed.
8. Careful liaison to existing NGOs, movement groups and institutions that would naturally support the release and widespread adoption of such new energy systems; these include environmental organizations and agencies, anti-poverty groups and agencies, conservation and energy groups, international development groups and agencies, etc.
9. Out-reach to oil producing nations and corporations to negotiate performance-based inclusion of their interests in the dissemination of these new technologies, thus ‘hedging’ the negative long-term economic impact of these technologies on their core economic foundation. The concept here is to make potential adversaries interested allies – but with specific performance criteria that would preclude the obstruction or ‘shelving’ of the technology.
|Nikola Tesla – The Problem of Increasing Human Energy
“How to provide good and plentiful food is, therefore, a most important question of the day. On the general principles the raising of cattle as a means of providing food is objectionable, because, in the sense interpreted above, it must undoubtedly tend to the addition of mass of a “smaller velocity.” It is certainly preferable to raise vegetables, and I think, therefore, that vegetarianism is a commendable departure from the established barbarous habit. That we can subsist on plant food and perform our work even to advantage is not a theory, but a well-demonstrated fact. Many races living almost exclusively on vegetables are of superior physique and strength. There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and, in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate. In view of these facts every effort should be made to stop the wanton and cruel slaughter of animals, which must be destructive to our morals. To free ourselves from animal instincts and appetites, which keep us down, we should begin at the very root from which we spring: we should effect a radical reform in the character of the food.”
|Colorado Springs Notes, 1899–1900 is a book compiled and edited by Aleksandar Marinčić and Vojin Popović detailing the work of Nikola Tesla in Colorado Springs at the turn of the 20th century.
This is a transcript of the handwritten lab notes produced by Tesla between June 1, 1899 and Jan. 7, 1900. The book gives the reader a day by day account of the months which culminated Tesla’s decade long investigation into the fundamental principals of wireless propagation. His dedication to creating a refined system was astounding, with daily progress being made until a high degree of satisfaction was achieved. Following the work recorded here, Tesla returned to the East confident that high quality wireless communications to any point on the globe could be achieved with the equipment he had just perfected.
|Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla’s Science of Energy
“Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature” is a new book by Thomas Valone, who edited this book in time for the Wardenclyffe Tower Centennial (1903-2003)*. This book presents for the first time, the feasibility argument for Tesla’s most ambitious dream, the wireless transmission of power. Pictured on the book’s cover near his feet, the 187-foot Wardenclyffe Tower was Tesla’s means to deliver natural 8 Hz electricity anywhere in the world, by longitudinal waves.
In Dr. Corum’s two contributed papers, he explains Tesla’s magnifying transmitter, which Tesla compared to a telescope. Corum points out that “the tuned circuit of his magnifying transmitter was the whole earth-ionosphere cavity resonator.” This fact helps explain why Tesla stated, “When there is no receiver there is no energy consumption anywhere. When the receiver is put on, it draws power. That is the exact opposite of the Hertz-wave system…radiating all the time whether the energy is received or not.” Thus, with Tesla’s futuristic transmission of power, source dissipation will only be experienced when a load is engaged in a tuned receiver somewhere on the earth. This fact alone represents a major leap forward in electrical transmission efficiency, even one hundred years later.
|Noosphere Living Systems – Energy
We are witnessing a social implosion where we are no longer able to keep up with, much less assess, the effects of every new technological innovation on our psyche and social life, which are already spinning out of control. The sum effect of these two accelerating factors precipitates the global crisis. The inability of the human to do anything about climate change is the more or less externalized symptom of the inability of the human to control the chaos of its consumption, which further manifests in the increase in violence, terrorism, war and social insecurity.
In the whole system analysis the factors bringing about the global crisis are inseparable. One cannot deal with the issue of global climate change as if it were