The OPPT promotes the use of a Courtesy Notice (CN) amongst its followers. The stated purpose of the CN is “To politely and powerfully notify all alleged “ corporate agents ” who seek to interact with us, of the foreclosure of the world’s corporations, including all “ banks ” and corporate “governments” and the subsequent capacity in which recipients act upon receipt of this notice, namely as individuals with full liability for their actions”.
For those considering the use of the CN and are looking for a second opinion we have conducted an unbiased, unemotional and objective analysis of the CN in several parts. All the information presented is transparent and you are free to check the legal definitions yourself. The article is presented for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Please always seek your own legal advice in regards legal documents that you are considering signing.
Further, this review should not be construed as an attack on the document. It is simply an unbiased and unemotional analysis of the material to enable you to make up your own mind.
The first and foremost thing to understand about the CN is that it is a legal document that defines rights, duties, entitlements and liabilities, no differently to any other contract, will, deed, promissory note or share certificate. This should be no secret as OPPT also tell you this in their Courtesy Notice guideline document.
Now let’s look at the details point by point. Any text in bold and italics is from the Courtesy Notice while normal text is my commentary:
The personal details of the Respondent and the Proponent are in separate boxes. A name inserted within a box is specific to corporate identities. Respondent means the party against whom an appeal is taken, in other words the person that is being sent the CN. The Proponent, which is you, the person sending in the CN, means a person who puts forward the contract for consideration or acceptance.
In other words, if you are offering this document to another person, you are offering to enter into a legal contract with that person. The respondent is accepting it as an appeal, which means that you are prepared for this matter to go to a higher authority and have the matter dealt with in a court of law.
Unlimited personal liability arising from foreclosure of all banks, all corporate governments and all other corporations by UCC filings of the One People’s Public Trust. (OPPT)
This statement places personal accountability on you for any action that may occur because of the termination of another entity’s rights to property by the OPPT. In other words you are personally liable if the wronged entity decides to seek satisfaction, which could include going after your own personal assets. These entity’s include banks, corporate governments AND corporations.
This statement clearly establishes that by signing this CN and using it, not only has the power of another entity over yourself and your assets been removed, but you have accepted that your personal corporate powers including any legitimate contract you hold, have been removed and you are now under the control of the OPPT.
DULY VERIFIED DECLARATION OF FACTS
This makes the statement that you are legally, and through a witness to your signature, agreeing to this document and everything that may occur to you because of that agreement.
I am the sole lawful and legal REGISTERED owner, custodian, and trustee of my BE’ing, any and all creations therefrom and property thereof…
This paragraph states that you are making your oath of ownership to contract to the OPPT. ‘REGISTERED’ means entered in a public registry, enrolled formally, recorded, filed. ‘BE’ing’, in all caps is the dictionary definition of Bills of Exchange. The ‘ing’ turns it into a doing word. ‘Creations’ refers to the act of making something that has not been made before, the making of a new life.
In other words, in this oath you are establishing everything you are giving into the contract, past, present and future. This includes the following:
- Your de jure rights – your nationality, which includes your standing and your inherent rights as a claim to God;
- Your de facto rights as provided by government;
- Any item you have registered under your legal title;
- Anything you own;
- Anything you hold custody of – specifically your children;
- Anything you are trustee for – your will and assets on behalf of your children, your one shareand one vote in your constitutional structure of government;
- Your ‘self’ as an asset of value – collateral;
- Your children and other creations that emanate from your body and mind, which includesyour DNA;
- Your property of any kind and form that exist because of your body and mind; and
- Property you now hold and any property you may hold in the future.…UCC Doc. File No’s 2012127810, 2012127854, 2012127907, 1012127914 restated and incorporated here by reference as if set forth in full, original
notice of DECLARATION OF FACTS by public registration made and given by the One People’s Public Trust, hereafter “OPPT”.
Why does it say these filings are ‘restated’? My legal dictionary indicates that a Restatement is a specific form of formatted documentation that is not binding on a court unless it has been officially adopted as the law by that jurisdiction’s highest court.
The UCC documents are established as the documents of a corporation – that being the OPPT – in this CN through the reference to the DECLARATION OF FACTS. So anyone planning to use the CN would be very wise to have read and absorbed ALL the details of that DECLARATION – and any and all other documents that relate or are involved in it, prior to using the CN in any way.
The CN effectively creates a contract between the person and the OPPT corporation.
I have and do knowingly, willingly, intentionally adopt, reconfirm and ratify said DECLARATION OF FACTS as my own duly verified due DECLARATION OF FACTS, nunc pro tunc praeterea preterea, unrebutted as a matter of law, as a matter of fact, and as a matter of public policy, hereafter “Proponent”.
This is a clear oath of acceptance, freely and willingly entered into, with full knowledge of the outcome, giving formal approval.
It is interesting to note the use of the word ‘ratify’. That is a legal term specific to Treaties. It indicates that one sovereign is agreeing to a contract with another sovereign. In international law the final establishment of consent by the parties to a treaty to be bound by it usually include the exchange or deposit of instruments of ratification.
The Treaty being enacted is the DECLARATION OF FACTS, which is unknown in its implications (still to be analysed). However, you are now claiming it for your own use and have verified that with a witness, making it an enforceable legal instrument over you.
Nunc pro tunc praeterea preterea, loosely translated means “Now for then, thereafter, further”. In other words you are binding yourself to the DECLARATION through treaty, for the past, the present and the future. Now read this closely:
- That means you are agreeing that this treaty can never be undone. You and your children are bound forever;
- You are accepting that the filings have not been rebutted in any court of law, under any facts or as a matter relevant to the whole of society; and
- From now on you have legally adopted the role of the Proponent.The conclusion is that this document is a treaty between yourself as a sovereign, corporate, legal and equitable person and an organization of undisclosed political & international ramifications, wherein you give yourself and your personal property and rights (both past, present and future), as outlined above, to that organization for ever. Think about the implications of that.To be continued in Part 2.