Today Pope Benedict, Queen Elizabeth, Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Nicolas Pachon and the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby were delivered a summons to appear before a Brussels international court on 31 March 2014. www.itccs.org
They were charged with aiding and abetting the torture, trafficking and murder of children, plus concealing evidence regarding:
* Albert Hance, age 9: starved to death at the Anglican St. George’s school in Lytton, British Columbia
* Richard Thomas, age 15: beaten to death by Catholic Priest Terrance MacNamara at the Kuper Island school, British Columbia
* Shirley Tatooche, age 10: raped and murdered by Catholic priests at the Fort Albany school, Ontario
* Efforts since 2008 to thwart excavation of 32 child mass grave sites on Canadian native residential school grounds by Queen Elizabeth, the Catholic Church, United Church of Canada, Anglican Church and Canadian government. A 25 Feb. 2013 Brussels International Court had found all guilty in the case of 50,000 missing native children who were found raped, tortured, sex trafficked and/or killed at 80 residential schools across Canada. Review the evidence in “Hidden No Longer” available for free at: www.hiddennolonger.com and www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com
* Pope Benedict’s role in the 1987 murder of a female child at a French chateau in Holland. At least three witnesses have agreed to testify. http://itccs.org/category/ritual-rape-and-torture-of-children/
* Pope Francis‘ fast ascension to head of the Catholic Church in Argentina was suspected to be a result of his agreement with the Junta military to traffic children from Catholic orphanages during Argentine’s 1970s Dirty War. An Argentine civil servant who took extensive notes of meetings between Francis and Junta military officials, has agreed to come out of hiding in Spain to testify.
* Pope Francis’, Pope Benedict’s and Queen Elizabeth’s use of an agreement called Crimen Sollicitationas to prevent release of information to legal authorities for prosecution of crimes against millions of Anglican and Catholic Priest Abuse victims. A Vatican source claimed Queen Elizabeth signed the document with Pope Benedict on 16 Sept. 2010 at Holyrood Castle in Edinburgh.
* The 2013 international court also found Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip guilty of taking ten children from the Kamloops Catholic residential school on October 10 1964. Parents haven’t seen their children since. Three witnesses to the abduction died of mysterious causes prior to the court hearing. Four ITCCS members attempting to publicize Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant were at different times, detained, held for days without charges and released only because of public outcries.
“We ask all people of conscience to remember and act not only for children who are presently suffering and dying at the hands of church-protected child rapists and traffickers, but for countless children who have died” stated Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State which is heading prosecution. “Anyone with evidence related to this matter is invited to submit it to the Office of the Citizen Prosecutor of the Court at email@example.com.”
A Day of Silence to End Church Violence Against Children has been called for 30 March 2014. The ITCCS and its affiliates invited people of conscious to join them in prayer, fasting and reflection for abused children.
The 25 Feb. 2013 Brussels court found Queen Elizabeth, Pope Benedict and 28 other global elites guilty of Crimes Against Humanity. Pope Benedict resigned from office that same day.