Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:44AM
By Dr. Kevin Barrett
In short, it is clear that since 1963, Israel and its global criminal syndicate has been the single most powerful force determining who will serve as President of the United States of America. But in 2012, Israeli hubris – call it chutzpah if you will – went too far. Netanyahu did everything he could to ensure that Obama would be defeated by Mitt Romney. And he failed.”
American political discourse is chilled, if not frozen, by fear of the Israel lobby. Anyone who criticizes the apartheid Zionist entity will be attacked as an anti-Semite. Many Americans have lost their jobs, others have been harassed by the IRS, and some have even had their lives threatened for speaking out against Israel.
Yet one very important American despises the current Israeli regime and isn’t afraid to say so. The regime of Israel tried its best to get him fired from his job – and failed.
That American is President Barack Obama. The President is on the record calling Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu a “liar” and a “coward.”
The UK Guardian, a pro-Israel publication, reported on Obama trading insults with Netanyahu under the headline: “’Political coward’ Binyamin Netanyahu sees rift with Barack Obama widen.”
Jeffrey Goldberg, a pro-Israel Zionist journalist, just interviewed Obama and reported that Obama considers Netanyahu a “political coward.” The White House pointedly refused to deny the quote.
This is the second time that Obama has verbally insulted Netanyahu. In November 2011, Obama “accidentally” left his microphone on, and agreed with French President Sarkozy that Netanyahu is “a liar.”
Then last September, Obama delivered the harshest insult of all – without saying a word. When Netanyahu came to New York to hold up a ridiculous cartoon bomb at the UN, Obama refused to meet with him. Obama – who was in New York and could have easily met with Netanyahu – chose to appear on the David Letterman comedy show instead.
Obama’s message to Netanyahu was clear: Benjamin, you are a joke. David Letterman is worth my time. You are not.
Rarely, if ever, has any American President openly shown such contempt for the leader of another nation. Even the leaders of wartime enemy nations get more respect.
What makes this situation even more astonishing is that since the murder of John F. Kennedy, Israel has had a death grip on the American presidency:
– Lyndon Johnson, in league with Israel, called off JFK’s covert war on Ben Gurion’s nuclear program, allowed Israel to steal American nuclear material, and conspired with Israel to launch the 1967 war and murder American servicemen on the USS Liberty. (It is likely that both LBJ and the Mossad were major players in the JFK assassination.)
– Robert Kennedy’s virtually guaranteed election to the presidency was forestalled by an assassination plot. The mind-controlled patsy, Sirhan Sirhan, was a Palestinian who wrote anti-Israel rants while hypnotized by the plotters, so that the killing could be attributed to an enemy of Israel.
– President Nixon, who did not like Israel and who privately stated to Pat Buchanan that Israel was doomed to eventual destruction, was forced by Israel’s backers to let Rothschild-Rockefeller stooge Henry Kissinger run his foreign policy.
– President Carter was ejected from office after one term by the Israeli-dominated media together with the “October surprise” plotters in the Bush crime family. Carter’s offense: Pushing the Israelis to give back the land they stole in their 1967 war of aggression.
– President Reagan was held in check by the Israelis, who had plenty of material to blackmail him and Vice President Bush. Reagan knew that if he followed Carter in trying to push the Israelis back to the 1967 borders, he too would be a one-term president at best, an assassination victim at worst.
– President George H.W. Bush refused Israeli orders to cancel US weapons sales to Arab states, and covertly opposed Israel on other key issues. As a result, the Israel-dominated US media and financial sectors ensured that he, like Carter, would be a one-term president.
– President Bill Clinton, like Jimmy Carter, wanted to push Israel back to its 1967 borders. Israel torpedoed Clinton’s hopes for peace by sending Israeli asset Monica Lewinsky into the White House, wiping out Clinton’s political capital and ensuring that no genuine peace plan would ensue.
– President George W. Bush and his handlers, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove, were lured into complicity with Israel’s false-flag attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001. As a result, Bush was held as a Likud Party hostage during his entire presidency.
– In 2008, President Barack Obama was himself elected thanks to Israeli money and media. When asked why he appointed Mossad agent Rahm Emanuel as his Chief of Staff, making Emanuel the “second most powerful person on earth,” Obama stated obliquely that he owed certain people a debt, and was forced to appoint Emanuel against his better judgment. (It was Emanuel who coerced Obama into breaking his promises to close Guantanamo, prosecute torturers, and return to Constitutional rule.)
In short, it is clear that since 1963, Israel and its global criminal syndicate has been the single most powerful force determining who will serve as President of the United States of America. But in 2012, Israeli hubris – call it chutzpah if you will – went too far. Netanyahu did everything he could to ensure that Obama would be defeated by Mitt Romney. And he failed.
Also in 2012, Andrew Adler, editor of the Zionist Times of Atlanta, Georgia, published an editorial calling on Israel to assassinate President Obama because Obama was refusing Israel’s orders to attack Iran. Though Adler never had to pay for his crime – a Muslim who published an op-ed calling for the assassination of the President would have been shipped to Guantanamo – this and other Israeli assassination threats against Obama helped ensure that the President and his military leadership would henceforth have no use for Netanyahu or any Israel-instigated war on Iran.
Will Obama’s anti-Netanyahu insults lead to the US abandoning its support for the Zionist settler colony in Occupied Palestine? Probably not in the short run. Even Chuck Hagel, the self-proclaimed Senator of the USA not Israel, has been forced to kowtow to Zionist power in order to ensure his approval as Secretary of Defense.
But in the long term, Israel’s irreversible turn to the radical right, and the democratization of the oil-rich Middle East, will force the US to view Israel as an increasingly burdensome strategic liability.
Nixon advisor Pat Buchanan writes that Buchanan’s wife Shelley once asked former President Nixon what the prospects for Israel were. “The long run?” Nixon responded. He extended his right fist, thumb up, in the manner of a Roman emperor passing sentence on a gladiator, and slowly turned his thumb over and down. (Death of the West, p.122)
Roman emperors used the “thumbs down” sign to sentence a gladiator to death. Nixon’s clear implication: In the foreseeable future, an American president will have to give the “thumbs down” sign and acquiesce in the destruction of Israel. As Buchanan writes, Nixon knew this because he “was not blind to the forces of history.”
Will the President who finally gives Israel the thumbs-down sign be none other than Barack Obama?
Probably not. Zionist power is still too great. But one thing is certain: Given half a chance, Obama will give the “thumbs down” sign to the coward and liar Benjamin Netanyahu.