Posted on February 15, 2013
President Of Russia Vladimir Putin
The Kremlin is ready to ban state officials from owning foreign property or keeping money abroad, a move seen by one civil society group as the latest manifestation of ”Western phobia” by the government.
A source in the presidential administration told Kommersant that strict controls on foreign assets were seen as necessary.
“It is a question of the loyalty of government officials and an assessment of their patriotism,” the source said in an article published Friday.
A bill co-drafted by State Duma Deputy Vyacheslav Lysakov of United Russia would ban foreign assets from being held by officials, their wives and their children under 18 years old. The law would cover people in government service from the municipal to the federal level, Lysakov told Vesti FM earlier this month, such as officials in the security services, the Prosecutor General’s Office, the customs service and the Investigative Committee.
His plans would mean this elite group “stands with both feet in Russia,” he said.
- President Putin To Rothschild Czar David Cameron Of England: Do You Want to Arm People Who Eat The Organs Of Their Enemies?
An exception would be made for getting “a good education” or using medical services. People would be allowed to have foreign bank accounts for these purposes because they are “sacred,” Lysakov told the radio station.
According to Kommersant’s unnamed source, the Kremlin would support Lysakov’s proposals, even though they will not be popular with some United Russia deputies. Many civil servants and Duma deputies own foreign property, including in former Soviet countries.
A rival bill co-authored by Just Russia Deputy Ilya Ponomaryov would require officials to declare foreign property and assets on a special register.
Owning such assets would not be illegal, but an incorrect declaration would be a criminal offense. The preamble of the bill says this would increase the effectiveness of controls on spending by government officials.
- Weekend Reflections: America’s New Hero ~ Vladimir Putin ~ The Man Who Walks Within Fatima & Stopped Rothschild In 2006!
The bills were proposed shortly after opposition leader and anti-corruption campaigner Alexei Navalny accused Investigative Committee head Alexander Bastrykin of having secret property in the Czech Republic, a claim that Bastrykin denies.
Navalny called Bastrykin a ”foreign agent,” playing on the title that a new law will force upon nongovernmental organizations that conduct “political activity” and receive funding from abroad.
Ivan Ninenko, deputy director of Transparency International, said the proposed restrictions on officials owning foreign property are part of the government’s “Western phobia.”
- Two Gun Manufacturers Killed In Two Days No Answers: Russia Warns America That Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across The U.S. As Gun Rebellion Looms!
“This is not about corruption. It is about populism and this political idea that everyone in the West is bad and should have no influence on Russia,” he said by telephone.
- Russia Tells United States Citizens Not To Give Up Your Guns: We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild’s Banking Schemes!
If the Duma wanted to fight corruption, instead of banning the ownership of foreign property, it should ensure transparent information that allows people to compare officials’ income with their savings and other assets, he said.
Khazar Rothschild Who Invented Corporate Zionism
- Exposed -> Obama’s Brother Malik Obama: Investor For Muslim Brotherhood’s Money!
- McCain/Obama’s CIA Responsible For 600 Acts Of Terrorism In Syria: Rothschild Czar Benjamin Netanyahu Prepares To Attack Syria.
- Putin’s Purge Of The Rothschild Money Changers From Russia: Another Rothschild Goon Found Dead & Another Flees To U.K.
- Homosexual pResident Obama’s Criticism Of Russia Getting More And More Ridiculous!
- I Day Before Boston Bomb & Texas Missile Attack: CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Indicted By U.S. Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!
- Putin bans officials from having foreign bank accounts and owning foreign stock (blacklistednews.com)
- Putin seeks tough anti-corruption law (indrus.in)
- Russia tightens bank account control (bbc.co.uk)
- The Soviet European Union: The E.U. Is All About War! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Putin bans officials from owning foreign accounts (seattletimes.com)
- Putin to ban foreign bank accounts for officials (vancouverdesi.com)
- Rothschilds Attacks Russian Cyprus Holdings: Russia Launches Surprise Large-Scale, 36 Warship Military Exercise In The Black Sea (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Putin Removes Rothschild In 2006 ~ Bilderbergs Conspire More Turmoil Inside Russia!!! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Putin’s Purge Of The Rothschild Money Changers From Russia: Another Rothschild Goon Found Dead & Another Flees To U.K. (akkaoldfart.com)
- President Putin To Rothschild Czar David Cameron Of England: Do You Want to Arm People Who Eat The Organs Of Their Enemies? (2012indyinfo.com)