A Review of The Light’s Victories in July 2012
Want to See How Far We Have Come?
There has been a crescendo of energy escalating this summer that has placed many of us on a ‘fast track’ to awakening. We have been riding a new current of life, feeling as if we have been cast here, there, and everywhere, and no matter how hard we try, we just don’t seem to know where we will end up. Plans, organizing and list making have all been challenged, since ultimately, we’ve been slung into a state of uncertainty that is unimaginable for most.
In fact, July’s pace was so torrential, that we found ourselves tumbling to the crest of a waterfall, perceiving no escape in sight. It was as if the speed of the current gave us little chance to come up for air. Thanks to the incentive of the current’s flow, we encountered the urge to make decisions that caused us to take a leap of faith as well. This current strategically maneuvered us forward, propelling us anywhere, as long as it wasn’t where we had already been before. There has definitely been no space for stagnation.
Despite the Mercury in retrograde overlay that had begun in July, we found ourselves sliding (instead of falling) into readdressing, reviewing, revamping, realigning with anything that we haven’t totally let go of. The beauty is that this retrograde has felt so beautifully different; it’s been a bit gentler, easier, and softer than those before it. The letting go is getting easier and relief arrives shortly there after. It is as if Mother Earth is waiting on the sidelines, ready at a moment’s notice to provide us with the support, love, and strength needed to surrender our old ways of thinking, believing, and being. We our in the final stages of exiting the birth canal, as if to say “OK, I have had enough so let’s get ‘er done.”
There is also a sense of reward in the air – like we are truly going to meet a new part of ourselves we haven’t connected with in eons. There is an underlying knowing and anticipation that the energy around us knows, so therefore we should. This really conveys that the feminine and motherly energies are kicking up another notch, assuring us that we can make this journey, if only we decide to.
How we have lived our lives, including how we earn a living, what we are willing to tolerate, and who we are willing to share our time with is up for question a lot this month. And this is par for the course, with so much change EVERYWHERE we look, including our “little grey cells” as Poirot so often said. Whatever appeared to be stabilizing or anchoring is now undependable, causing us to reevaluate our core foundational truths, what we took for granted, and where we have hung onto for a feeling of control and safety.
Massive solar flares continue to pummel our planet, thwarting humanity to face it’s shadows and misalignments head-on. Old ways of ignoring, blaming, or even castigating others for unsettling feelings within ourselves no longer works. This is especially true because individuals just don’t have the resources available to carry other people’s “stuff” anymore. As time wizzes by at a record rate, and inner realizations of anything discordant continue to surface incessantly, we no longer have it in us for quarreling or unhappiness. We are getting a taste of the solar highs as well, and this particularly draws attention to that which is not in alignment with our real selves.
With so much adjustment and at times commotion, it is always a favorable time to take a “breather.” Acknowledging our planetary progress and avoiding the propensity to become myopic and isolated through this era of metamorphosis can be a soothing panacea. After all, we are experiencing this wonderful transition into the Golden Age together, and because of this, what is victorious for one is victorious for all.
Reviewing July’s events certainly reveals many victories for The Light within the less densified 3D Matrix. As you will now discern from this compilation of events, the exceptional breakthroughs are numerous in infiltrating the once omnipotent, unconquerable web in which The Cabal operated in.
Just take a look how far we have come in this last month as a united opposition! Let’s begin to reward ourselves for a job well done, never forgetting that our personal, internal work of shedding density accelerates the world’s move towards freedom.
ciHOM, FE Specialist, Intuitive
Note: many of the events listed below can fall into several categories, so I am just listing them in the one that is most obvious. Categories for this article are as follows: Big Business, Dark Cabal/Conspiracy, Finance, Government/Politics, Military, Pharmaceutical Conglomerate, Space and Quantum Physics, UFO’s/Disclosure, Weather
1) A first lawsuit of its type was filed against Monsanto, exposing ‘slave-like’ conditions without protective equipment and abused health codes. It also divulges ever-increasing suicides due to disregard of worker’s health, with children “born with cerebral palsy, missing fingers, blindness and more.”
2) A landmark family farmers Lawsuit against Monsanto continues to gain momentum, representing over 300,000 individuals and 4,500 farms, seventy-five family farmers, seed businesses, and agricultural organizations. http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/landmark-family-farmers-lawsuit-against-monsanto-grows/
1) Occupy protesters took on Bohemian Grove and Bohemian Grove’s Occult Connection this last month, bringing an awareness to the deviant behavior that takes place behind these gates. http://www.scribd.com/doc/86505846/Occupy-Bohemian-Grove-July-2012
2) Through the voice of David Icke, David Wilcock, Michael Tsarion and many others, the public is now seeing the indisputable evidence of Illuminati Occult symbolism in music videos, movies, and the Olympic Opening Ceremonies to name a few. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread642580/pg1
3) The Director of National Intelligence has admitted that the NSA has violated our constitutional rights by spying on American citizens through monitoring our communications. http://www.infowars.com/feds-admit-nsa-spying-violated-4th-amendment/
4) Judge Stephan W. Smith out of Houston, TX went on record to state that the Freedom of Information Act requests indicate that law-abiding citizens have been targets of secret electronic monitoring by law-enforcement agents “thousands of times every year.” http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/12219-judge-calls-for-end-to-secret-electronic-surveillance-warrants
1) One of the hugest landmark shifts in our political and financial system was the victorious passage of Congressman Ron Paul’s bill “Audit the Feds” by the House on July 25, 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YK5LlxsN4
2) The Euro Zone continues to be crippled through debt crisis of its supporting countries such as Greece, Spain, Italy, and Portugal. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/24/business/global/in-euro-zone-debt-pressure-tightens-grip.html?pagewanted=print
3) Then Deutsche Bank, one of the top European financial institutions, with estimated (original) holdings of $811 million, popped up with disabled ATM machines throughout Germany. Take a look at this blog regarding bank glitches. We can now see that the banks are truly having issues all the way around. http://financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2012/07/deutsche-post-bank-atms-in-germany-not-working/ http://alternativeeconomics.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/deutsche-post-bank-atms-in-germany-not-working/
4) Banking glitches in July were more than the banks bargained for. Several banks were unable to solve the technical issues expeditiously, causing a lack of available cash and on-going complaints of poor customer service throughout Scotland and Ireland. It is estimated that over 100,000 customers were impacted at the Royal Bank of Scotland- NatWest and Ulster Bank. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9371452/RBS-computer-glitch-Ulster-Bank-customers-still-hit-by-crisis.html
5) News of banks not reopening and halted operations hit the headlines as well in July. Sperbank, Russia’s largest bank has stopped all credit and debit card transactions. http://speakthink.com/zerohedge-rbs-glitch-goes-airborne-as-biggest-russian-bank-halts-all-credit-debit-card-operations#.UBxO102GqRo
6) Fulford’s account of the BIS scrutiny surfaced as well. He states that “the BIS is under lockdown and no new funny money based on forged Asian (dragon family etc.) gold certificates is being put into the system. The Europeans (except for the Germans) then realized their “real” economies were mostly non-existent and that their massive “financial services” sectors were largely based on fraud.” http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/07/03/has-revolt-started-in-america-also-why-the-moonies-and-nazis-tried-to-kill-this-writer-last-week/
7) A list of arrested bankers, brokers and inside traders has been compiled and released to provide the evidence we have all been hearing about! http://consciouslyconnecting.blog.com/2012/07/25/bankers-and-brokers-and-inside-traders-arrested-oh-my/
8) Major TV stations are now publicly admitting that “we are all slaves to the central bankers.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUijP-nxGjQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKchHKMb2k&feature=player_embedded
1) With all the controversy over the Affordable Care Act, a shocking article hit headline news last month revealing that the IRS has no legal authority to force anyone to pay this tax, regardless of whether they choose to purchase health insurance or not. Maybe now many can see some sort of silver lining with this act. http://investmentwatchblog.com/irs-has-no-legal-basis-to-collect-affordable-care-act-tax-its-all-an-act/#.UB4J5E2GqRo
2) Since 1981, 42 cases Of US municipalities have filed bankruptcy. There are now three California cities voting to seek bankruptcy, which reveals not only how inept our local government is at administrating fiscal policy, but being unable to hide it anymore. http://financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2012/07/us-cities-going-bankrupt/
3) If many of you who have not heard of Nigel Farage, do yourself a favor and check this man out! He is a force to be reckoned with, a member of the European Parliament for the South East and a co-chair for the European Parliament’s Europe of Freedom and Democracy group. This guy has got guts and moxie, never backing off from highlighting the excessive legislation, regulation, and control that the EU dictates. He has been making the headlines pretty consistently and in the month of July he blasted the President of the EU, stating “I have no doubt that it is your intention to be the quiet assassin of the European democracy and the European nation states…” http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/feb/25/nigel-farage-herman-van-rompuy-damp-rag
4) Because of the widely publicized castigation of European Parliament President Herman Van Rompuy, Farage was quickly asked to apologize to Van Rompuy, the European Parliament, and the ‘nation of Belgium’. Farage sarcastically offered apologies to any bank clerks who were offended by his remarks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyoxr8GrHyY He also went on record to defend the little countries in the Euro, accusing the sorry state of leadership and credibility of the European Parliament. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYoh7XhYe1k&feature=player_embedded
5) One really has to review the signing of executive order “Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions” by President Obama, as this would give him free reign to take over some 8000 ISP’s private or commercial networks. However, this also “feels” like a preparatory move for what we have been told will occur when Disclosure goes dwon, where all media sources will be revealing the peaceful purpose of Galactics’ arrival, educating the public, etc. http://www.extremetech.com/computing/132585-us-president-issues-executive-order-that-gives-him-control-of-the-internet
6) A provocative news clip aired in July with Bloomberg urging cops to strike for expanded gun-control laws. What I find really interesting is how this article suggests that Bloomberg is calling for “anarchy in the streets as a way to extort unconstitutional infringements on liberty —by the police.” http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/24/bloomberg-tells-cops-to-go-on-strike-for-expanded-gun-control-laws/
1) False flag events have become commonly tossed around, supporting Icke’s problem, action, solution motivations on the part of The Dark/Cabal. July had several of these with the assassination attempt inside Israel, on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being very key in blaming Iran so that a war could be justified. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2012/07/assassination-attempt-on-hillary-in.html
2) The CIA and US Defense Department are being sued now for killings of US citizens by drones, exposing a connection to the executions of hundreds of civilians overseas. http://truth11.com/2012/07/18/cia-sued-over-targeted-kill-drone-strikes/
3) Instead of the protecting the shadow government business as usual media, July headlines have revealed a US/Israel direct connection to violence in Syria and how they are benefiting from it. http://www.prisonplanet.com/updating-nato-carrying-out-vast-syria-disinformation-campaign.html
1) What were once beyond any legal retaliation, pharmaceutical companies are feeling the sting of federal investigations these days. GlaxoSmithKline was just charged with a $3 billion fine and guilty plea to committing felony crimes. Not only was this the drug industry’s largest settlement in history but also the largest healthcare fraud case in history. It is definitely a start! (http://www.naturalnews.com/036416_GlaxoSmithKline_fraud_criminal_char…)
2) This unprecedented suit has now brought immense attention to Big Pharma’s bribing of doctors through kickbacks from writing prescriptions. http://truth11.com/2012/07/22/alternative-media-blows-the-lid-on-big-pharmas-massive-bribery-network/
3) As if that wasn’t a big enough blow for the medical industry, reports throughout Canada and the US confirmed a direct link between Guillain-Barre Syndrome and the H1N1 vaccine, revealing that 50 percent of doctors refused the vaccination yet still recommended it to their patients. http://naturalsociety.com/h1n1-vaccine-side-effects-nerve-disease/
4) The mainstream media actually reported the power of combining gold and tea to conquer cancer and outperform chemotherapy. http://www.activistpost.com/2012/07/research-gold-and-tea-outperform-chemo.html
1) Monumental discoveries were made through the hunt for the Higgs Boson (a proposed elementary particle). Physicists around the world finally witnessed solid evidence on how other particles like electrons and quarks get to be so massive. http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/opinion/higgs-dark-matter-carroll/index.html
2) Astrophysicist David Nicholls has now provided research to allow more accurate measurements of the elements in distant galaxies, assisting in evolutionary explanations of the Universe. http://www.getresearch.com.au/index.php/research/sustainability/item/488-researcher-on-cloud-nine-over-universe-discovery
3) Nibiru got a ton of attention as videos surfaced presenting two suns rising and giant fireballs shooting across the Russian skies (believed to be Nibiru’s possible debris). http://www.sott.net/articles/show/248763-Video-Giant-Fireballs-Strike-Russia-July-2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB0_OZtgu4w
4) On July 22, a free celestial show got much attention with an asteroid estimated to be between 2000 to 4500 feet wide, making its closest approach to Earth.
1) During the Olympics Opening Ceremonies, a UFO hovered behind the fireworks presentation, only later to argued to have been the Goodyear Blimp. http://www.inquisitr.com/288166/ufo-spotted-over-olympic-opening-ceremony/
2) According to cropcircleconnector.com, there were almost double the crop circles reported in the month of July from the month before. Also, the various locations in which these circles showed up accelerated greatly, including discoveries in The Czech Republic (3), Italy (12), Iran (1), France (2), Netherlands (15), Poland (1), Macedonia (1), Germany (2), Switzerland (2), Norway (1), Belgium (1), and the USA (1).
1) July brought heat waves across the nation, breaking 4,500 records in one week.
2) A weeklong blackout left millions celebrating their 4th of July just like the good ol’ days, with no electricity or air conditioning. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57466425/power-outages-force-many-americans-to-party-like-its-1776/
3) Some of the most extreme weather conditions reared their ugly head worldwide last month, yet the loss of life was astonishingly low. We had strong typhoons in Hong Kong and The Philippines, raging wildfires in Catalonia, Spain, Lisbon, Portugal, and New Mexico, US, record flooding in Beijing, quarter-sized hailstorms in New York, and record heat waves in Greenland. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/22/beijing-rainfall-heaviest-china http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/27/two-dead-storms-north-east
4) There have been numerous reports of chemtrails abating throughout the United States and July became noticeably different for many viewing clear, clean blue skies. Please refer to my interview with Cobra. Cobra Interview with Alexandra
Copyright © Alexandra Silby-Meadors All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://galacticconnection.com/a-review-of-the-lights-victories-in-july-2012
Copyright © Alexandra Silby-Meadors All Rights Reserved. You may copy, forward, and redistribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, keep the content unchanged and in its original form, and include this copyright notice link: http://galacticconnection.com/