I think we are going to see more of this popping up everywhere within this astrological expanse…let’s keep pumping our love into Mother Earth’s grids as much as possible folks!-A.M.
- Far-right National Front has beaten governing Socialists in key elections
- National Front president Marie Le Pen says party moved to a ‘new level’
- Riot police have clashed with demonstrators outside regional town halls
- Police in holiday towns of Frejus and Beziers report outbreaks of violence
- French President Francois Hollande now expected to reshuffle government
PUBLISHED: 17:00 EST, 30 March 2014 | UPDATED: 06:54 EST, 31 March 2014
Fights started outside French town halls tonight as they came under the control of the far-right National Front for the first time following dramatic gains in local elections.
Exit polls suggested that the anti-immigration and anti-Europe party had roundly beaten the governing Socialists in a number of key constituencies.
‘Demonstrators are trying to get at the Front representatives and starting fights,’ said a police spokesman in Frejus, the picturesque Mediterranean town which is hugely popular with British tourists.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592921/Riot-police-called-violent-clashes-break-France-far-right-National-Front-win-dramatic-gains-local-elections.html#ixzz2xYgXtGgD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook