|Right now, a group of banks in the U.S. are finding themselves in possession of a certain type of government-created coin, which does not circulate widely in the general population…
You see, these coins were originally produced during the early part of the 20th century, as part of a government mandate to create money that was respected and easy to use. More than 750 million of these coins were minted, all containing varying amounts of silver.
These unique “silvers” were originally intended to be kept in circulation. But the Feds ceased production because people were hoarding them and not circulating them like the government planned.
But what most people don’t realize is that you can walk into these banks and, very often, take home this silver, as part of a totally free transaction.
I know this may sound difficult to believe. If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I probably wouldn’t believe it either.
How do you collect this silver?
The answers are in this free video. Click here to view it.
This is a free e-mail service of BottomLinePublications.com
- Healing Services
- Implant Removal Process
- Soul Alignment & DNA Activation
- Guardian Protection Initiation
- Spiritual Past Life Clearings
- Preparing for the New Divine Blueprint
- Alchemical Organic Light Realignment And Anchoring Process
- Intrusion Removal & Divine Essence Retrieval
- Co-Creating Your Desired Reality
- About Galactic Wave Technologies
- The Galactic Symmetry
- Essences and Oils
- Alexandra’s Galactic Violet Ray Essences
- Free Yourself from Quantum Entanglement
- An Introduction to My Vibrational Essences
- From Alexandra’s Atelier of Ancient Alchemy
- Personalized Formulas
- Customized Egyptian Oils
- Customized Essential Oil Blends For Your Specifications
- Galactic Essences Testimonials
- How To Use Essential Oils
- Healing For Pets
- Complementary Products
- Healing Services
- Daily Blog
- Galactic Round Table
- About Alexandra
- Why This Website
- Galactic Tools
- Personal Tools
- Build A Bridge To The Golden Age
- A Galactic View of Earth
- Research A-F
- Research G-R
- Research S-Z
- Research Process
- Contact Us