Please visit www.ubuntuparty.org.za
Michael Tellinger presents the philosophy of UBUNTU Contributionism in Durban South Africa on the 3rd Nov 2012. A Blueprint For a New Social Stucture – What do we do when the global economy collapses? What do we do when the banks close down? We have to consider a brand new social structure – something that we have never tried as the human race. The UBUNTU Liberation Movement and Political party are active in South Africa and are supported by thousands of people around the world. Michael Tellinger is involved in several legal cases against the unlawful activity of the banks in South Africa – the UBUNTU Party is the platform to take this information to the people of the world. Join the UBUNTU Movement and support us with small donations if you can to keep us alive and effective –http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za
UBUNTU – Contribution System
“Let each citizen contribute their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater benefit of all in the community.” Michael Tellinger.
Outline & Manifesto
Every socio-political system we have ever had as the human race has failed us dramatically. South Africa, like the rest of the world, is now sitting on the verge of complete and devastating financial meltdown with catastrophic results for its people. The South African economy and natural recourses have been plundered by reckless and ignorant politicians, with no remorse or any real accountability to its citizens.
There is no possible remedy for the current crisis. Anyone who has done some research into the global financial structures will know that there is no possibility of a happy outcome to the money-driven, consumer-capitalist system that we have all been lured into by our leaders.
South Africa is one of the wealthiest countries of the world. Every person should have everything they wish for. And yet we have more poverty, more homelessness, more hunger, more crime, more disease, more despair, more anarchy and unhappiness than ever before in our history. This situation cannot continue without an eventual bloody revolution.
But this can also be prevented. They say that history has taught us nothing. Well – this is the time when we finally have to learn from history and choose a completely new course.
This potentially catastrophic situation presents us with a shining opportunity to consciously change our course and secure our destiny as the human race and the people of South Africa.
This document presents the very basic foundation of a new social structure to take us into a new era of real freedom, real prosperity and real control of our destiny as the people of South Africa.
To achieve this will require a complete change of thinking and a paradigm shift by the ordinary citizens of the land in our approach to our own destiny. It will require taking back the power from the politicians and the governments they have created, with their complex legal systems, to protect their own interests and the agendas of the large multinational corporations that support them.
The launching of the UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEMas a new social structure in South Africa, is the result of six years of research and planning by numerous participants who can no longer tolerate the absolute abuse of the good, honest citizens of South Africa and the raping of our land by a group of political elite who have unlawfully assumed ownership of it all.
It is now blatantly clear that the politicians and large corporations have stolen the country from its people – it’s time to take it back. Africa was once GREAT – let us make her GREAT again.
In many ways the UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM (UCS) is loosely based on the ancient tribal structures of the African people and other native tribes of the world. For thousands of years the native people of the world lived in close tribal communities, in harmony with mother Earth.
Our society has been segregated and separated on so many levels that we hardly understand the word unity any more. UCS will allow people to reconstitute a unified society consisting of smaller harmonious communities.
UCS will restore this harmonious balance between the people and the Earth providing abundance for all, because it is an environment which allows its citizens to all contribute their natural talents and acquired skills to the greater benefit all the people in the community. This applies to all areas of our society; science, technology, agriculture, manufacture, health, education, housing, and all other areas not financially viable under the present economic system.
To begin this journey of transformation, we need to be reminded of our inalienable rights as the citizens of South Africa. It is ironic that these so-called new ideas are almost word for word the principles of the Freedom Charter for which many South Africans have died in past 100 years. Today, this call for rights is no longer applicable to a sector of our population, but a unified call by all its citizens who have been denied freedom and dignity.
WE are the CUSTODIANS of the planet – but to protect it, we have to take it back from the unlawful governments that have claimed ownership – under the control of corporations who are raping and destroying OUR EARTH.
Our Inalienable Rights – The Rights of all Citizens
- The country belongs to its people
- The land belongs to its people
- The water belongs to the people
- The forests belong to the people
- The rivers and lakes belong to the people
- The gold, the platinum, diamonds, chrome, copper, iron, uranium, tin, aluminium, and all other minerals in the ground belong to the people
- The coal belongs to the people
- The air and the airwaves belong to the people
- Everything that grows on the land belongs to the people
- The beaches, the mountains and the skies above belong to the people
- The wild animals do not belong to us or anyone else, they belong to the planet and we are their custodians and protectors
These things DO NOT belong to the politicians, the government, or any corporation who has unlawfully claimed exclusive rights over it.
The government has stolen the country from its people. We, the people need to take it back.
Transformation to the UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM cannot happen in one step. It can only be introduced in a number of phases or small steps to allow people to acclimatise to the brand new way of life and the freedom that comes with implementing the new structures. These will be highly liberating and exciting times with limitless possibilities for everyone.
The first phase will be the slow and steady decentralisations of the urban metropolitan jungles that have evolve as a result of the chase for money. The repopulation of the many smaller towns and villages across South Africa will be the first objective. Strong rural and farming communities with a variety of privileges will provide the platform for all future steps.
This boosting of these communities will be accompanied by the first wave of freedoms previously denied.
To recognise these freedoms let’s remind ourselves of some of our inalienable rights. If the land belongs to the people, the rivers and the coal in the ground belongs to the people, why are we paying for these? All rural towns and farming communities will have the following freedoms.
Medium term – FREE FOOD
All possible support will be given to the farmers to produce as much organic food as possible for their own community and other communities in their area. The objective is for each community to be able to provide all the food necessary for their own needs.
The ultimate objective is not only to provide free food, but to slowly move towards the complete eradication of money from the system. Some people may find this a shocking and impossible reality. Once again, all negative sentiments about these plans are based on thousands of years of indoctrination by those who control the supply and flow of money.
The Needs of Society
What do we need as individuals and communities? The answer has been the same for thousands of years. Food, love, shelter, health, education, arts, culture, science, technology, energy, clothing, tables, chairs, books, boots, hats, and much of all the other stuff we have today. What we do NOT need is money. Money has been created as tool of enslavement to control the availability of all these things, most of the time denying people of most of them.
Most people are under the incorrect assumption that money is the consequence of human evolution and thousands of years of barter and trade. As hard as this may be for some people to accept, that is an incorrect assumption. Meticulous scrutiny of our human history shows very clearly that money was introduced several thousand years ago, by a small group of royal political elites as the supreme tool of enslavement of the masses. Since the very first introduction of money this small group of very powerful individuals have controlled the printing and supply of money, and thereby control the activities on planet Earth.
- Money is the obstacle to all progress and the cause of all misery on Earth.
- Money is the major contributing factor to the gross separation and segregation in society.
- Money is the cause of 99% of crime.
- Money causes families to fall apart.
- Money is the driving force behind ego, gluttony, jealousy, greed, envy and all the ugliest aspects of humanity.
The solution is quite clear. REMOVE the problem.
Remove MONEY from society.
- The UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM is a blueprint for a new social structure in which everyone is absolutely free and equal.
- A society that functions without the concept of money, any form of barter or trade, or the attachment of value to material things.
- A culture where each individual is encouraged to follow their passion and contributes their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater benefit of all the people in the community and society at large.
- A society with a new set of laws based on the needs of the people where everything is provided freely to everyone who contributes.
- A society which promotes the highest levels of scientific and technological progress.
- A society in which arts and culture flourishes allowing people to experience life to the fullest.
- A society in which spiritual growth of its citizens through the explosion of arts and culture will allow the rapid rise of consciousness to fully embrace the concepts on unity.
- The system provides unimaginable abundance of all things on all levels, impossible to imagine by those trapped in the capitalist consumer-driven environment of today.