Oh boy! Anyone who has either hung out or lived in Texas knows that this could be a really major event…let’s hope this remains peaceful!!!-A.M.
(N.Morgan) A armed march is being put together, to reclaim our 2nd Amendment rights. Anyone in Texas and all over the country, are asked to participate in this non-violent march. Only bring rifles, no pistols.
Live Feed Here (Live Feed courtesy of SsgDoc)
Over the past few months the San Antonio Police have shown their disregard for Texas law and The Constitution. They have harassed people exercising their rights that open carry rifles. We have come a long way in showing the public and police that gun owners are responsible. We refuse to go backwards in this cause. We will all meet in San Antonio to stand up in one of the most important challenges we have had to face. This event will be a strong message to Chief McManus that we have a right to bear arms and it will NOT be infringed. We are drawing a line in the sand on the historic land of the Alamo. Armed or not please show up in support of our right to be free. Bring your family, friends and coworkers. This is too important to not be part of. See you all there!
Jerry Patterson -Texas Land Commissioner
Kathie Glass -For Texas Governor
Dwayne Stovall -Candidate for nomination for US Senator
Mike Vanderboegh -Founder of the THREE%ER movement
Murdoch Pizgatti -Founder of Come And Take It America
CJ Grisham -Founder of Open Carry Texas
Jay Stang -OathKeepers Texas President
Matt McCall -Running for Texas Congressional District 21
Stewart Rhodes -Founder of OathKeepers
Alex Jones -Infowars.com
Renn Bodeker -WWII Airborne combat veteran
This will be a peaceful event with the option for attendees to open carry long guns, rifles and shotguns. Everyone will be in compliance of all applicable laws in the Texas and U.S. constitutions. We will meet under weight of arms to exercise our rights as free men and women. This will be a family friendly event. Voluntary chamber checks will be done to ensure safety. Expect this event to bring more than 1,000 people in attendance.
The stated goals are to:
1) Educate Americans on their right to openly carry shotguns and rifles in a safe manner.
2) To condition Americans to feel safe around those of us that carry them.
3) Encourage our elected officials to pass less restrictive open carry legislation.
1. We require the use of a sling to promote a non-aggressive manner of carry.
2. Chamber checks are done to put safety first and prevent accidents
3. In an effort to ensure gun owners are viewed as nonthreatening, we recommend no LBV, Plates or Military gear.
4. Proper muzzle etiquette shall be observed at all times.
Dont forget to ask an Open Carry Texas Member about the after party!