1. There was an internet rumor he died in a similar way that circulated the same week he ended up actually dying in the car.
2. Personality profiling is important and all reliable sources point to two men who would have been acting out of character to take the car 140 mph around a parking lot.
3. The driver was a profressional race car driver who would have understood it was a powerful car that demanded respect.
4. No camera has actually caught the accident dierectly, the surveillance footage released has the camera pan towards the accident before the crash so it has been edited or weirdly lucky. In fact, the tape came from an anonymous source so we should confirm it was secuity tape.
5. The tape seems to show some abnormailities including a possible projectile in the frames.
6. A racing enthusiast at the event heard and explosion before the crash.
7. Cops have ruled out drag racing, no skid marks match Walker’s Porsche, so no loss of control by driver error is expected or there would be skid marks as the driver tried to regain control.
8. There are rumors that Walker’s disaster releif company came across illegal human rights violations in another country.
9. A security hold has been placed on evidence by police, which usually is done in criminal investigations.
10. A GLP member found some interesting ties to the movie, The SkullsUpdate 12/4/13:
The autopsies were completed Tuesday, Los Angeles County Coroner Lt. Fred Corral said. But investigators have placed a “security hold” on it for now.
The coroner will not even disclose if the identities have been confirmed using dental X-rays. Officially, the dead are only identified as case numbers.
Corral did not give a reason for the secrecy, which can be requested by law enforcement agencies during an investigation. It is often done in cases involving criminal probes, but there has been no indication this is anything more than a traffic accident investigation.
I wonder why the secrecy, it will be interesting if there is a criminal probe that emerges here.
Here is explosion, check that out, not a car accident.
Well a lot of shills and tards tried to derail the work of many GLP members who felt that the accident did not seem like just some guys who were driving irresponsibly. Well for once we have vindication. The mainstream news including TMZ of all places has come out and said that IT DOES NOT APPEAR THEY LOST CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE BUT RATHER SUFFERED A MECHANICAL MALFUNCTUON. Authorities have even raised suspicion about the way in which the car caught fire and have said that the porsche SHOULD NOT have burst into flames the way it did.
“The AE sources point to the fact there is a noticeable absence of skid marks until just before the point of impact. They say if Roger had lost control the skid marks would show swerving, but instead the marks were in a straight line. They feel this cements the theory the driver didn’t have steering control.
Also suspicious — the fire spreading so quickly in the front of the car. The sources say flames would be expected in the rear where the engine is … but fire in the front reinforces their theory of a fluid leak of some sort.”
You folks in the GLP community never cease to impress me and demonstrate why they pay so many shills to come in here and cause chaos. You guys started with just a small post I made last night and turned up tons of good evidence and leads on this. This is why they are scared of us, you can’t hide very long in the age of the internet.
So here we go. This is the same car Paul Walker was killed in that had also been involved in an ultra high speed crash with fatalities.
Now here is his car, it looks like a bomb went off.
Now the final photo of the car shows it against a tree that is only about 6 inches in diameter and the tree is totally undamaged. Cars don’t hit 6 inch trees at what would have had to have been 150 mph and not damage the tree, there would not be a tree. As one member said, if you don’t believe this, take your car and go try yourself at 30 mph.
“Now here is another thread with a conspiracy on a possible motive here. Apparently, Paul Walker had discovered dirty money in the Philippines disaster relief and that would make sense because he owned a company that specialized in rapid disaster relief.
Paul Walker and his friend were killed shortly after they discovered a conspiracy to supply victims of Typhon Haiyan with a prototype permanent birth control drug hidden in medicinal supplies and food aid. They had a damning recording and they were on their way to rendezvous with an ally who would have helped them get in touch with the right people. Turns out they were betrayed and someone rigged their car’s breaks to malfunction after a certain speed.
Now that the loose end has been tied up, and the recording destroyed, the people responsible have nothing to fear as this will become another “conspiracy theory” no one will take seriously.”
When he died, the first fast and the furious just had started on cable tv. Eric Holders cartel arming, i mean gun tracking without recording the numbers on the guns program was called the fast and the furious. There was an internet rumor this week he had died in a car accident. Tonnight he dies when his porshe “blew up” when it hit a tree after being knocked off road by a second vehicle, he was a passenger. Those cars are wicked safe its not a ford pinto.
He was attending an event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide
Last Edited by centrist77 on 12/05/2013 09:52 AM