Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 am (PDT) . Posted by:
1. Was I an animal during one or more of my past lives?
2. Was I an insect during one or more of my past lives?
3. Was I a tree during one or more of my past lives?
4. Was I a lifeform that lived in water during one or more of my past lifeforms?
5. Was I flower during one or more of my past lives?
6. Was I a bigfoot or sasquatch lifeform during one or more of my past lives?
7. Was I a bird during one or more of my past lives?
8. Was I a germ or a bacteria during one or more of my past lives?
9. Was I an angel during one or more of my past lives?
10. Was I an archangel during one or more of my past lives?
11. Was I a god during one or more of my past lives?
12. Was I a resident of another planet during one or more of my past lives?
13. Was I a crew member of a spaceship of non-Earth humans during one or more of my past lives?
14. Was I a government leader during one or more of my past lives?
15. Was I a leader of a planet during one or more of my past lives?
16. Was I a healer of medical problems during one or more of my past lives?
17. Was I very psychic during one or more of my past lives?
18. Was I a resident of Earth during one or more of my past lives?
19. Was I a resident of one or more of the inner-Earth cities of Earth during one or more of my past
20. Was I one of the following during one or more of my past lives?
A. a cook, or a food farmer, or an animal farmer?
B. a medical doctor, or a medical nurse, or a pharmacist, or a dentist, or a shaman, or a psychic healer, or a spiritual healer, or a hospital worker, or a medical assistant, or an animal caretaker, or a veterinarian, or an animal doctor?
C. a singer, or a musician, or a music teacher, or a musical band teacher, or a musical band member, or a music writer, or a song writer, or a whistler, or a maker of musical instruments?
D. a good amateur athlete, or a professional athlete, or a sports coach, or a member of a sports team, or a scuba diver, or a swimmer, or a boxer, or a wrestler, or a marathon runner, or a member of a track team, or member of a tackle football team, or a soccer player, or a tennis player, or a bowler, or someone that loved to shoot arrows from a bow, or someone that loved to play basketball, or someone that loved to play pin pong, or someone that loved to play cards and checkers and chess, or a rider of race horses?
E. a President of a country, or a political leader, or a governor of a state, or a mayor of a city or town, or a number one leader of a country, or a number one leader of an entire planet, or a congressional representative, or a courtroom judge, or a lawyer, or a defense lawyer or attorney, or a prosecution attorney, or a police, or detective, or a council member, or a political leader on another planet, or a political leader on Earth, or a government leader on another planet, or a government leader on Earth, or a soldier of an army, or a military leader, or a body guard, or a knight of a castle, or a security guard, or someone that wore guns during the cowboy-western days, or a bounty hunter?
F. a transportation driver, or an airplane pilot, or a train engineer, or a train conductor, or a boat driver, or a commander of a spaceship of non-Earth humans, or a helicopter pilot, or jet fighter pilot, or a race car driver, or a bicycle rider, or a motorcycle driver, or a horse rider, or a ferry boat driver, or a non-Earth human explorer of space?
G. a preacher, or a priest, or a bible teacher, or a pastor of a church, or a very famous religious leader, or religious teacher, or a famous philosopher, or a counselor, or a psychiatrist, or a psychologist, or an angel, or an archangel, or a god, or a fairie, or a spirit guide, or a police of god, or a ghost spirit, or an elemental, or a sylph, or a slyph, or psychic, or a shaman, or a psychic or spiritual healer, or a magician, or a psychic medium, or a seer?
H. a criminal, or a prisoner of a jail or a prison, or an evil demon, or an evil spirit?
I. a news reporter, or a newspaper reporter, or a news writer, or a journalist, or a book writer, or a sports reporter, or a news editor, or a teacher, or professor, or a photographer, or a radio announcer, or a tv announcer, or tv talk show host, or a radio talk show host, ?
J. a scientist, or a mechanic, or an engineer, or a carpenter, or repairman, or an electrician, or an auto mechanic, or an inventor, or a factory worker, or a welder, or boat builder, or a builder of cars and trucks or a builder of airplanes, or a plumber, or a machinist, or a pipe-fitter, or a painter of houses and buildings, or a painter of cars and trucks?
K. a sketch artist, or a sketch artist painter?
L. an explorer of land and countries and cities, or a map maker, or a land surveyor, or a mountain climber?
M. a cigarette smoker, or a cigar smoker, or a drinker of alcohol?
N. a clothes sewer or a clothes repairer, or a clothes maker, or a clothes designer?
O. a store owner, or a sales clerk, or an accountant, or a bookkeeper, or a banker, or a tax collector, or
P. a college student, or a private or public school teacher, or a principal of a school, or school counselor, or a college teacher or professor, or a high school teacher, or an elementary school teacher, or a junior high school teacher, or a private school tutor?
Q. a hobo, or a town drunk, or deviant of society, or a prisoner of a jail or a prison, or a criminal?
R. a female, or a male, or an androgynous lifeform of the spirit world or another planet, or a parent, or resident of every country and continent of this planet Earth?