(RT) — Google’s video platform YouTube is apparently no place for content that accuses the tech giant of political bias and election meddling. An expose based on a sting operation was taken down by the company a day after its release.
The online behemoth found itself in the cross hairs of Project Veritas, a conservative action group that purports to expose pro-liberal biases at various American organizations through sting operations and by publishing leaked material. Its report on Monday claimed that Google deliberately tweaks its search algorithms to promote liberal agendas that it favors, and that this is intended to help “prevent the next Trump situation” in the upcoming elections.
YouTube, the world’s most popular video sharing platform, which is owned by Google, soon took down the videos that were uploaded by Project Veritas, its head James O’Keefe reported. The footage was removed “due to a privacy claim by a third party,” a message now tells anyone trying to view it.
BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it. https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/ …
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Ca..
The third party is probably Jen Genai, Google’s head of ‘Responsible Innovation,’ who was featured in the report, discussing the company’s policies in a secretly filmed interview with Project Veritas agents. She also addressed the expose in a blog post, saying that the people she met “lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online.”
Project Veritas previously had its videos taken down by YouTube. Just this month, its report on alleged suppression of conservative voices on Pinterest was removed from Google’s platform, which again cited privacy violation as the reason for the move.
This month, YouTube also banned or demonetized a number of creators after a complaint by Vox journalist Carlos Maza. The crackdown was done under the platform’s new rules on content, which are meant to fight online harassment and hate speech. Critics say in effect they stifle political debate by allowing left-wing commentators to paint their critics as harassers and have YouTube take punitive action.
Google Execs Suddenly Go Into Hiding After Project Veritas Exposes Trump Destruction Plans
A group of Google executives have suddenly deleted their social media presence after a new expose revealed their plans to use their Internet search engine to destroy President Donald Trump’s 2020 election campaign.
The sudden disappearance of the Google executive’s social media accounts came on the heels of the latest undercover exposé by Project Veritas that reveals that Google is programming its machine learning algorithms (or AI) to prevent the “next Trump situation.”
The Project Veritas video reveals that instead of simply doing its job as the world’s leading Internet search and archiving tool, Google is using its power over what Americans see on the Internet as a partisan political weapon to force extreme, un-American leftism on all of us.
On the Project Veritas Hidden Cam we learn:
Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”
Google exec says don’t break us up: “smaller companies don’t have the resources” to “prevent next Trump situation.”
Google head of responsible innovation says Elizabeth Warren “misguided” on “breaking up Google.”
Insider says PragerU and Dave Rubin content suppressed, targeted as “right-wing.”
Leaked documents highlight “machine learning fairness” and Google’s practices to make search results “fair and equitable”
Documents appear to show “editorial” policies that determine how Google publishes news.
Insider: Google violates “letter of the law” and “spirit of the law” on Section 230.
After the video was released, Congressman Louie Gohmert rang the alarm bells saying that it is about time Congress acted to put an end to this interference in our elections.
Rep. Gohmert (R-TX) responded to the undercover sting and said Google needs to be stripped of its section 230 immunity and to be “properly pursued by class action lawsuits by those they have knowingly harmed.”