- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via newsletter sign-up, purchase, email or other direct contact from you.
- Your information will never be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any other party, company, or agency (unless in connection with legal requirements).
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- May opt out of any future contacts from us.
When you order any products or services from our website the payments are done through third party payment processors, like Paypal. If shipping of products is required we collect your name, email and shipping address for such purposes. If necessary we may communicate with you via email concerning your order.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be amended or removed from our systems, please contact us.
When you visit our website we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and allows enhanced navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use our website (e.g. the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take), and allows us to track your visits to our website over time.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Effective 25 May 2018