The frolic twirling of leaves appeared to fall to the ground synchronistically, in cadence with the crows' loud cackle in the not too far distance. It heard them reconfirming that fall had indeed arrived. Yet, everything was so alive, with a hawk slowly gliding above my head and several camouflaged lizards skirmishing to an immediate safe-haven from a stranger's presence. The sun's rays felt hot upon my face, and yet I didn't care with the accompanied breeze lullaby-ing me into a state of meditation. I was in bliss!
Suddenly it occurred to me what disconnection really meant, as I made a mental note never to take Nature for granted again. Or perhaps it was a wasted gift rather, not to embrace or notice the beauty of the elements and their effect upon our Spirit. Every nuance of Nature conveyed a message, as if yearning to be delivered and striving to make contact.
Frankly I realized that every step I took in my bare feet "received" a transmission from the dirt path I was walking upon. Every animal that had shared my journey brought forth an etheric message that began tapping into my consciousness whether it was conscious or not. They alchemically beamed their essence as well, and when I fully acknowledged it, the beauty, serenity, and vibrance were all available for my upliftment!
I was also reminded that The Lion is a symbol of courage and tenacity and will continue on until the end. I was to bring a crystal I was willing to part with, specifically used to bury and anchor the point where we performed our energy work. I was then told that I would be receiving another "correspondence" within 2 weeks.
Where we ended up surprised us. With sweat on our brows, we coasted into a protected Bureau of Land Management area for the desert tortoise called Rand Mountain Management Area. Pristinely clean, clear, and almost uncomfortably peaceful, we knew we were literally in the middle of the desert with an odd chance of seeing another person for hours. I let go of thoughts that this was a bad place to break down - we just didn't focus on that. We knew we had to get the "job" done.
- the "need" for military and segregated countries
- the military will be without jobs if there are no wars
- that we as a race are not enough
- that people are afraid to stand in their truth, fearing rejection of peers and rejecting the common herd mentality
- that it is not our sovereign right for food, shelter, clothing and freedom
- that we have to have a job, no time to create
- that we are not provided for, therefore we cannot attain what we incarnated here to do
- that we are victimized and need to release our anger, sorrow, grief, and despair
- that we don't have time to heal ourselves and learn to understand our ailments
- that we don't need to destroy and pilfer the planet to have what we need because of alternative energies
- that we realize that Planet Earth provides us, sustains us, and we are grateful
- that we eliminate fear so that our Space Brothers and Sisters can come to an open welcoming
- we are willing to let go of the old political systems and allow a new system to unfold that is truly designed around "we the people"
We then did some energy work on the San Andreas Fault, filling it up with blue, pink, and yellow rays of light. Once that was completed, we sealed it up to stabilize the area and prevent future life-threatening earthquakes. We then finished up the "grid" which was "missing" an entire section at the base of the California mountains. We built and connected the grid lines, weaving strands together, but it appeared weak and non-illuminating. So I called in the I AM Presence and the area was immediately converted into an opalescent grid, now sturdier and stronger. We buried our crystal to beacon our transmissions to the ships, locked in the anchoring point, pulled in additional Guardians for protection and brought our ceremony to a close. It was incredibly powerful and I was sorry to say goodbye.
The walk back was challenging, as I was called to carry back a 35 pound rock with what appeared to be an ET hand print imprinted on the surface of it. It is still with me today and contributes to my alchemy sessions when I make remedies and formulas.